She's a motivated student. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Tha...
PRESTON: "She's a motivated student. It's nothing to be ashamed of."
CRISTINA: "Thank you."
PRESTON: "A bit of a kiss-ass, but that's hard to control."
GEORGE: "Look, they're coming out."
PRESTON: "That's Colin Marlow."
ALEX: "Like the Marlow transplant?"
PRESTON: "Like the greatest thing in cardiothorastic surgery in a generation. Dr. Marlow. I'm Preston Burke. I'm a great admirer of your work, sir. Particularly the..."
COLIN: "Yes, thank you... Would you excuse me for just a second?"
- Cristina Yang, George O'Malley, Alex Karev, Preston Burke
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 18: "Scars and Souvenirs"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Cristina Yang Quotes, George O'Malley Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Preston Burke Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 18 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
IZZIE: "Alex!? God!"
ALEX: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen it all before."
- Permalink: Alex!? God! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've seen it all before.
[narrating] "People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers."MEREDITH
- Permalink: People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like sec...