She's got the..'Crazy Eyes'. Dude...the eyes...they're CRAZY. ...
Barney: She's got the..'Crazy Eyes'.
Ted: Dude...the eyes...they're CRAZY.
Marshall: What are you guys talking about, the 'Crazy Eyes'?
Barney: It's a well-documented condition of the pupils, or pupi.
Ted: Nope, just pupils.
Barney: It's an indicator of future mental instability
- Ted Mosby, Marshall Eriksen, Barney Stinson
- How I Met Your Mother Season 2 Episode 7: "Swarley"
- How I Met Your Mother
- Related Quotes:
- Ted Mosby Quotes, Marshall Eriksen Quotes, Barney Stinson Quotes, How I Met Your Mother Season 2 Episode 7 Quotes, HIMYM Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Ted [commenting on Marshall's Pumpkin Latte joke]: Alright, there's only two reasons she'd laugh at that: one, it's the first joke she's ever heard, or two, she likes you! You should totally ask her out.
Marshall: You think?
Ted: Yea! That's why you're not back with Lily, right? So you can experience what it's like to be single.
Marshall: Well, what if the heart doesn't mean anything? What if she writes it on all the cups?
Ted: Mine says Ted. No heart.
Barney: Mine says S..Sw...Swarley. How'd they get "Swarley" from 'Barney'? Who would ever be called Swarley?
- Permalink: One, it's the first joke she's ever heard, or two, she likes you...
Ted: So I guess that decides it.
Barney: Hanging out at a coffee place: not nearly as much fun as hanging out at a bar.
Ted: ...Hey, what's that?
Ted: That cute coffee girl wrote a heart by your name! Somebody has a crush on you!
Barney: [in a sing-song voice as well] Somebody thinks you're me!
- Permalink: So I guess that decides it. Yep. not nearly as much fun as h...