Shirley, I'm speaking for both you and me. Then you might want...
Annie: Shirley, I'm speaking for both you and me.
Shirley: Then you might want to teach your mouth to say "we," "our," and "us."
- Shirley, Annie Edison
- Community Season 4 Episode 11: "Basic Human Anatomy"
- Alison Brie, Yvette Nicole Brown
- Related Quotes:
- Shirley Quotes, Annie Edison Quotes, Community Season 4 Episode 11 Quotes, Community Quotes, Alison Brie Quotes, Yvette Nicole Brown Quotes
- Added by:
- Gabrielle Moss
Pierce: What do you want me to do?
Jeff: Stay alive...or don't!
Pierce: I'm on it!
- Permalink: What do you want me to do? Stay alive...or don't! I'm on it!
- Permalink: Holy makes-complete-sense-at-this-school!