Shouldn't we say thanks first? For what? Well, that we're no...
Luke: Shouldn't we say thanks first?
Jess: For what?
Luke: Well, that we're not Native Americans who got their land stolen in exchange for small pox infested blankets.
- Lorelai Gilmore, Luke Danes, Jess Mariano
- Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 9: "A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving"
- Gilmore Girls
- Related Quotes:
- Lorelai Gilmore Quotes, Luke Danes Quotes, Jess Mariano Quotes, Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 9 Quotes, Gilmore Girls Quotes
- Added by:
- Jackie Adams
Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins, twenty percent off for nephews and nieces.Mrs. Kim
- Permalink: Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins,...
Emily: I've called several times the past few weeks and you've skillfully avoided every call.
Lorelai: No, that's not true. I've left messages on your machine.
Emily: Yes, messages. And then if I happened to pick up, you'd hang up. Or if the maid picked up, you'd ask for me, then claim you were driving through a tunnel so you might get cut off, and then you'd make garbling noises and hang up.
- Permalink: I've called several times the past few weeks and you've skillful...