Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Thank you, George Borewell, for that clunky analogy in defence of totalitarianism.
Calderon: My father fought the rebels, and his father fought the rebels!
Cherlene: So, like a family business.
Archer: That manufactures oppression.
- Permalink: That manufactures oppression.
I facetiously beg milady's pardon.
- Permalink: I facetiously beg milady's pardon.
Start counting backwards from a million years and when you get to zero, that still won't happen.Cherlene
Cyril's just the Vader to your Palpatine.Lana
- Permalink: Cyril's just the Vader to your Palpatine.
Lana: Oh my God, that's a coca-leaf smoothie.
Cherlee: And they're gross - it basically tastes like a fart of itself.
- Permalink: And they're gross - it basically tastes like a fart of itself.
I'm sorry, Lana. I said a woman. Not a stevedore who lost his hand in a stevedoring accident and then got a hand transplant from an actual bear!
I couldn't hear you over the sound of this gigantic freakin' tank!Cyril
- Permalink: I couldn't hear you over the sound of this gigantic freakin' tank!
Calderon: I was bluffing the whole time, I'm totally out of bullets!
Archer: My bad guys, that's on me.
- Permalink: My bad guys, that's on me.
Archer: How dirty do you think my junk is?!
Malory: As dirty as if it was made of dirt and then got dropped in some different dirt and then Pigpen came along and kicked it around with his dirty shoes.
When we get home, first thing, we are bingewatching SchoolHouse Rock.
- Permalink: When we get home, first thing, we are bingewatching SchoolHouse Rock.
Archer: Wait - is that an extremely ill-phrased analogy about my penis?
Lana: Yes, Archer, it is, because everything, everywhere, everywhen is about the paragon of adequacy that is your dick.