Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Roxy: Please forgive me.
Trevor: I was afraid I was losing you. I thought you were trying to replace me.
Trevor: I thought you didn't need me any more.
Roxy: That would never happen, ever.
Trevor: I love you.
Roxy: I love you, so much, sometimes I can't even breathe.
- Permalink: Please forgive me. I was afraid I was losing you. I thought yo...
We all make mistakes, Roxy. Believe me. Look, what I've learned is you have to see things from your soldier's point of view. Now I'm not saying that what you did is the same as what I did to Frank, but you hurt your husband and you hurt your marriage, and you have to admit that if you want to make things better. You have to be honest with yourself and then you can be honest with him, and hope he understands.Denise
- Permalink: We all make mistakes, Roxy. Believe me. Look, what I've learned ...
Joan: I know it's crazy, but I feel like he's already ours. Like he was meant to be a part of our family.
Roland: Yeah, I like him too, Joan. But, uh, are we really prepared to raise a child with HIV?
- Permalink: I know it's crazy, but I feel like he's already ours. Like he wa...
Roxy: Look, I have told you that nothing happened. I do not understand why you don't get that.
Trevor: You don't get that every man in my unit thinks that my wife screwed around behind my back?
Roxy: But you know that I didn't!
Trevor: Do I?
- Permalink: Look, I have told you that nothing happened. I do not understand...
Frank: Now hold it right there. Are you about to blame your piss poor conduct on your wife? Did your wife tell you to go out drinking last night? Did your wife tell you to oversleep this morning?
Trevor: No sir.
Frank: No. That's an excuse I expect to hear from a Private, not an NCO. Certainly not a Silver Star recipient.
- Permalink: Now hold it right there. Are you about to blame your piss poor c...
Frank: You know Sargent, as a rule, I don't enjoy having to clean puke off my boots.
Trevor: No sir.
- Permalink: You know Sargent, as a rule, I don't enjoy having to clean puke ...