Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Michael: Hey, I can't believe you. I asked you two weeks ago whether we should use Dad's car, and you said it would be bad form. Now, I hear you're driving it!
Gob: That is a lie. A bald-faced lie.
Narrator: Gob was lying. He had been driving his father's car.
- Permalink: Hey, I can't believe you. I asked you two weeks ago whether we s...
Gob: Give me a "Gob."
George Michael: Gob!
Gob: No, I didn't mean for you to yell my name at me. It's what I call a double-dipped banana with everything on it.
- Permalink: Give me a Gob. Gob! No, I didn't mean for you to yell my nam...
(to investors) Bye, you guys! Really great to see you again ... (to Michael) They think you're full of (bleep). I think it's the sweating.Kitty
- Permalink: Bye, you guys! Really great to see you again ... They think you...
Michael: (on the phone with Lindsay, after he had said she was uncharitable) Hello?
Lindsay: I'm in the wetlands. I've got a poker thing and I'm going to clean them up. So, the next time you wanna tell me that I'm uncharitable, why don't you just ask yourself, who called you from the wetlands?
Michael: Who is this?
Lindsay: Nice try. You're the selfish one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some nature to save.
(Lindsay hits the ground with her 'poker', and a frog makes a croaking sound)
Lindsay: (Lindsay gasps) AAAAH!
- Permalink: Hello? I'm in the wetlands. I've got a poker thing and I'm goi...
But I'll tell you what. If you want to use my likeness for a Hamburglar-type character, I'll sign off on that. 'Mr. Banana Grabber' or something.Gob
- Permalink: But I'll tell you what. If you want to use my likeness for a Ham...
Michael: Come on, face it. You just do all this charity crap just to stroke your ego. You don't even know what the auction's for tonight.
Lindsay: The wetlands.
Michael: To do what with them?
Lindsay: Dry them.
Michael: Save them.
- Permalink: Come on, face it. You just do all this charity crap just to stro...
George Sr.: I'm under a lot of pressure here. I'm trying to get my newsletter off the ground. I'm trying to decide which gang to align myself with.
Michael: Is it pledge week already?
George Sr.: I've got it down to two. But honestly, I don't even want to choose. I just feel... I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance.
- Permalink: I'm under a lot of pressure here. I'm trying to get my newslette...
Look, I screwed up, ok? I'm lost, and I hate them. I hate the wetlands. They're stupid and wet, and there are bugs everywhere, and I think I maced a crane, Michael.Lindsay
- Permalink: Look, I screwed up, ok? I'm lost, and I hate them. I hate the we...
I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I don't know why. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer.Michael
- Permalink: I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs banan...
(Michael asks the woman he thinks is Lucille's housekeeper where she is going)
Woman: Yo ... Scared-o.
Michael: Izquierdo ... I know that word. Left turn it is, missus!
- Permalink: Yo ... Scared-o. Izquierdo ... I know that word. Left turn it...