Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Michael: So, it's embezzlement, bribery and conspiracy.
Lucille: And a whole lot of love.
Michael: Oh, right: and perjury.
- Permalink: So, it's embezzlement, bribery and conspiracy. And a whole lot...
Stan Sitwell: Five percent? Lucille actually gave you less than her natural children.
Lindsay: I hope that's not a crack about my hair color, lips, forehead, nose and teeth because at least I'm not the wearing a round sweater set on my face.
- Permalink: Five percent? Lucille actually gave you less than her natural c...
Jim Cramer: Let's turn to the Bluth's. I love these guys. They beat the treason charges. We had it as a don't buy. Let's bump it up to a risky.
Michael: Risky! There it is! (high fives George Michael) We're doin' it. Are ya happy?
George Michael: I'm really happy. I wonder if we should move out of town.
- Permalink: Let's turn to the Bluth's. I love these guys. They beat the trea...
Those are balls. You're looking at balls here.Barry
- Permalink: Those are balls. You're looking at balls here.
George Michael: I mean, I know it's wrong, you know, but my feelings are real even if it was a mistake.
Michael: Well, obviously, acting on those feelings is not an option. She's a blood relative.
George Michael: I know. I've seen the blood.
Michael: How long has this been going on?
George Michael: I don't know ... 53 weeks? I can't be around her with these feelings anymore, and that's why I'm not going to this party.
- Permalink: I mean, I know it's wrong, you know, but my feelings are real ev...
Lucille: Michael's right. And I, for one, will not go back to wondering whether there's going to be enough food on the table. (Table creaks and wobbles)
Michael: Might wanna start worrying about the table.
- Permalink: Michael's right. And I, for one, will not go back to wondering w...
Michael: Keep in mind, we are building something that is not only for our kids, it's also for George Michael and Maeby's kids too.
George Michael: We can't have kids. What's the matter? What are you saying? It's not even an option really.
Michael: Eventually, you'll want to.
George Michael: Sure, I may want to, you know, now. It doesn't matter. Either way, I won't do anything about it. Come on!
- Permalink: Keep in mind, we are building something that is not only for our...
Michael: Where is Gob?
George Sr.: Oh, who knows? I don't even know where he lives.
Buster: He doesn't live at Michael's?
Tobias: I've always pictured him in a lighthouse.
- Permalink: Where is Gob? Oh, who knows? I don't even know where he lives....
Buster: Oh, I'm not comfortable near the ocean since the seal attack. The ocean is my second biggest fear.
Lucille: Good, don't come. I need to be rubbing elbows, not working your fork.
- Permalink: Oh, I'm not comfortable near the ocean since the seal attack. Th...
Michael: Hey, are you scared of a monster?
George Michael: Kind of.
Narrator: It was the monster called lust, to which he had recently succumbed.
- Permalink: Hey, are you scared of a monster? Kind of. It was the monste...
Lucille: (to the hot sailors) You boys know how to shovel coal?
Narrator: I don't even want to tell you what these guys thought that meant.
- Permalink: You boys know how to shovel coal? I don't even want to tell yo...
Tobias: Although, perhaps I should call the 'hot cops' and tell them to come up with something more nautically themed ... 'HOT sailors' ... or 'hot sea-ma'.
Michael: I like 'hot sailors'.
Tobias: Me, too ...
- Permalink: Although, perhaps I should call the 'hot cops' and tell them to ...