Arrested Development Season 3 Episode 12: "Exit Strategy" Quotes
Michael: Don't tell me he's not in Iraq.
Wayne: Oh, no, he is. In fact, he is on the news right now. Turn the TV!
Man on the news: Coming up next: Are bees better at sniffing out drugs than dogs?
Wayne: I'm sure it's coming right up. You see, they won't take all day. (Minutes later, and still not on) I bet it's after these unserious ads. It's like they're always there when I turn the TV on.
Cho: Why don't we go online?
Wayne: Cool your Japanese jets. This is just go -- Uh, it's on!
- Permalink: Don't tell me he's not in Iraq. Oh, no, he is. In fact, he is ...
Adelaide: Take a single step to share your love, Gary. (The disabled guy takes a step) Ahh! Faker! (slaps him in the face and Gary falls down)
Narrator: She was wrong on that one. It was love that make Gary take that step.
- Permalink: Take a single step to share your love, Gary. Ahh! Faker! She...
Imagine the impact of that scene if it would appear just right after I'd turn the TV on!Wayne
- Permalink: Imagine the impact of that scene if it would appear just right a...
Burn Bush! Burn Bush!Iraqi crowd
- Permalink: Burn Bush! Burn Bush!
Sorry it took so long. The Cheney expressway is backed up all the way to Halliburton Drive.Taxi driver in Iraq
- Permalink: Sorry it took so long. The Cheney expressway is backed up all th...
Take Condoleezza Rice Lane -- it's faster.Buster
- Permalink: Take Condoleezza Rice Lane -- it's faster.
Gob: (sobbing) You came for me, Michael ... or should I say Robot!
Michael: Why? 'Cause I'm not crying?
Gob: Michael, maybe you don't have enough RAM to understand this, but there is such thing as brotherly love. (Sees Buster) ... What is he doing here?
- Permalink: You came for me, Michael ... or should I say Robot! Why? 'Caus...
Tobias: Well, I am off to buy the perfect present. Maybe she'd like a suit like this.
Narrator: That is her suit.
Tobias: Eh, they probably don't make it in a women's, though.
Narrator: They only make it in a women's.
- Permalink: Well, I am off to buy the perfect present. Maybe she'd like a su...
Michael: So, you just finished off the bottle?
Lindsay: Well, I had to. It's vodka, you know. It goes bad once it's opened.
Michael: I think that's another one of mum's little fibs. You know, like, I'll sacrifice anything for my children.
- Permalink: So, you just finished off the bottle? Well, I had to. It's vod...