Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 7: "In God We Trust" Quotes
Look, I don't want to go through a whole song and dance with you. You're going to love it. You just can't do anything that violates the original painting, like giggling or itching. They do allow some nervous crying, but you can tell they don't like it.Buster
- Permalink: Look, I don't want to go through a whole song and dance with you...
Gob: Well, if it isn't the boy who lives under the stairs.
Michael: Hey, Gob.
- Permalink: Well, if it isn't the boy who lives under the stairs. Hey, Gob...
Marta: Te quiero.
Gob: English, please.
Marta: I love you.
Gob: Great. Now I'm late.
- Permalink: Te quiero. English, please. I love you. Great. Now I'm lat...
Lindsay: Fine. I'll ask Michael. He'll give it to me.
Lucille: Well, maybe if you get him drunk. It's the only way he'll give money to someone who calls his "stay-in-bed-mom..."
Lindsay: He said that about me?
Lucille: I know it was harsh, but, you know, he thinks you're completely irresponsible. A stay-in-bed mom. Probably because you don't work, and you're lazy. Oh ... his words.
- Permalink: Fine. I'll ask Michael. He'll give it to me. Well, maybe if yo...
Lucille: Lupe, there are some juice glasses on the sofa table.
Lindsay: Oh, Mama, I'll help you clean up. (to Lupe) There are some salad plates on the piano.
- Permalink: Lupe, there are some juice glasses on the sofa table. Oh, Mama...
Lindsay: Maeby, where have you been?
Maeby: You left me at home. You do remember you have a daughter, right?
Tobias: Uh, yes. Uh, of course we remember, and we were worried sick, young lady. She's fine. Our daughter is all right.
- Permalink: Maeby, where have you been? You left me at home. You do rememb...
Narrator: Wayne Jarvis had become famous after an employment discrimination suit against the family's current attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn.
James Alan Spangler: It'll be a long time before Barry Zuckerkorn calls anyone a "homo" again.
- Permalink: Wayne Jarvis had become famous after an employment discriminatio...
Lucille: Barry's very good.
Lindsay: He's an idiot.
- Permalink: Barry's very good. He's an idiot.
Tobias: I would be happy to play Adam. Uh, I'd prefer a speaking part.
Lindsay: Please don't speak for the rest of the meeting.
- Permalink: I would be happy to play Adam. Uh, I'd prefer a speaking part. ...