Arrested Development Season 2 Episode 16: "Meat the Veals" Quotes
George Michael: Gangy's having an anniversary party?
Michael: Seems that way.
George Michael: Hey, is Franklin gonna be there?
Gob: See that, Mike? Kids love Franklin.
George Michael: I just don't want him to point out my cracker ass in front of Ann.
- Permalink: Gangy's having an anniversary party? Seems that way. Hey, is...
Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.Mrs. Featherbottom
- Permalink: Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.
Michael: Mom, this is Ann's mother.
Lucille: Are you sure this isn't her sister?
Ann's mother: Oh, what a lovely thing to say.
Michael: Oh, what an awful thing to say Mom, please.
- Permalink: Mom, this is Ann's mother. Are you sure this isn't her sister?...
Michael: This is your wife? I didn't realize you could remarry.
Ann's father: What?
Michael: Is this Ann's mother?
Ann's mother: I'm Mrs. Veal.
Michael: Sorry, I just did not expect somebody so ... young.
Ann's mother: Next you're going to say how Ann and I could be sisters.
Michael: No! I'd never say that.
- Permalink: This is your wife? I didn't realize you could remarry. What? ...
George Sr.: (listening in attic) She wants her man back.
Geroge Sr. as Franklin: Yo man, you're gonna get your sorry white ass thrown in jail.
George Sr.: I said that's enough!
- Permalink: She wants her man back. Yo man, you're gonna get your sorry wh...
Mrs. Featherbottom: Ok, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh...right, I forgot; here in the states you call it 'a sausage' in the mouth.
Michael: We just call it a sausage.
- Permalink: Ok, who'd like a banger in the mouth? Oh...right, I forgot; here...
Gob: So what, you're gonna cover her eyes, take her out to the limo...?
George Sr.: No, we're going to knock her out with this ether, stuff her in this garment bag and carry her out to the car, if anyone see's you do the same. Oh, hi Tobias.
Mrs. Featherbottom: (singing) Whenever I get a wee bit scared I hum a little tune, humdidididi...doo.
- Permalink: So what, you're gonna cover her eyes, take her out to the limo.....
Mrs. Featherbottom: Jolly news, governor. Young Master's proposing.
Michael: George Michael? I thought I told him not to. He said he wouldn't.
Mrs. Featherbottom: Well, this was before he saw you pounding that sweet piece of Veal!
- Permalink: Jolly news, governor. Young Master's proposing. George Michael...
Gob: Somebody just wanted to say ... (holds up Franklin) how much they missed you.
Lucille: Oh, who let that black (bleep) in? (Gob knocks her unconcious)
Buster: Hey, brother!
Franklin (Gob): Who you callin' "brother," you hook-ass --
Buster: Mother ...!
(Buster blows the rape horn and Gob knocks him out)
Geroge Sr.: What the hell kind of puppet is that on Buster's hand?
- Permalink: Somebody just wanted to say ... how much they missed you. Oh...