Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Michael: What about the outfit yesterday?
Lindsay: Old thing gave it to me.
- Permalink: What about the outfit yesterday? Old thing gave it to me.
Michael: Lindsay, new outfit?
Lindsay: This? No, I've had this for years. I think it's a hand-me-down from Mom.
Michael: You got a price tag. Right there.
Lindsay: Is there? I guess she wanted me to have something new. Sweet old thing.
Michael: Only two of those words describe Mom, so I know you're lying to me.
- Permalink: Lindsay, new outfit? This? No, I've had this for years. I thin...
Tobias: I must warn you, Michael, she doesn't respond well to strict directives.
Maeby: All right.
Tobias: That was odd.
Michael: Not really. Kids love boundaries. I mean, look at these girls. (Talking about the "Girls with Low Self-Esteem" tape) Is this what you want?
Tobias: Oh, God, no.
Michael: This could be where your daughter is headed.
Tobias: Oh, no, no, I don't want this for Maeby either.
- Permalink: I must warn you, Michael, she doesn't respond well to strict dir...
Patient: There's like this longing ... this pull. I mean, does that make me, you know, like, some kind of ... ?
Young Maeby: Homosexual.
Tobias: Maeby, please. She's right, though. You probably are a homosexual.
- Permalink: There's like this longing ... this pull. I mean, does that make ...
George Michael: You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still gets you a hell of a lot of mice.
Gob: Who said anything bad about America?
- Permalink: You know, say what you will about America. Thirteen bucks still ...