Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
George Michael: This is my Ethics essay. I'm supposed to write 200 words on the morality of war-whether a preemptive strike is ever justified.
Michael: Absolutely. It's preemptive, you know? Happened before something else, so... if you can predict aggression, and you want to squash it... I don't know why you're not typing this. It's all good.
George Michael: I'm not sure my Ethics teacher would love if I cheated on my essay.
Michael: Well, you just passed my Ethics test.
- Permalink: This is my Ethics essay. I'm supposed to write 200 words on the ...
Gob: Oh, Nagama, you've got a moustache.
Gob: I mean, you've got milk on your moustache. I mean, you've got a milk moustache.
- Permalink: Oh, Nagama, you've got a moustache. Hey. I mean, you've got ...
Shannon: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out.
Gob: Oh, listen, Shannon, please, it was a one-time thing. I'm not going to even hear from her again. (Phone rings) Oh! Who is Edna W.?
- Permalink: You're the pig. Two strikes, you are out. Oh, listen, Shannon,...
George Michael: Uncle Gob?
Gob: George Michael? What are you doing at a high school dance?
- Permalink: Uncle Gob? George Michael? What are you doing at a high school...
Michael: Listen, um, I blew it, ok? I had to see you. I've been giving this a lot of thought, and I have to do the right thing.
Ms. Baerly: You're going to tell George Michael the truth?
Michael: Oh, that's your definition of the right thing. Uh, I kind of thought is was to make a big dramatic entrance and tell you that I wanted to see you. Ok, I'll get right on that.
- Permalink: Listen, um, I blew it, ok? I had to see you. I've been giving th...
Steve Holt: Whoa. Sorry. Students only.
Maeby: Oh, so you're not letting him in because he doesn't share your perfectly shaped nose, your round eye-shaped eyes, your strong square jaw?
Steve Holt: Thanks. You want to dance?
Steve Holt: All right, come on.
Maeby: Steve Holt!
- Permalink: Whoa. Sorry. Students only. Oh, so you're not letting him in b...
Buster: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mom would freak.
Lucille: Oh, no, it's fine. This is America, baby. You pray how you want.
- Permalink: Whoa, whoa, whoa! We are not allowed to have candles in here. Mo...