Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Lucille: I don't have the milk of mother's kindness in me anymore.
Michael: Yeah. That udder's been dry for a while though, hasn't it?
- Permalink: I don't have the milk of mother's kindness in me anymore. Yeah...
George Michael: Why would he do that? Why would Gob sleep with my Ethics teacher?
Michael: Probably just to get even with me.
George Michael: How would that be getting even with you? I'm the one that likes her.
Michael: Right. Right. No, I know. You and I know that, but Gob, you know, he's not that exact of a target shooter. He just kind of sprays it everywhere.
- Permalink: Why would he do that? Why would Gob sleep with my Ethics teacher...
Ms. Baerly: Oh, hi. Hi, George Michael. I was just looking at this model home. I'm going to go home and think about it. I'm going to go home and think about it.
George Michael: Dad, what was she doing here? I mean, she wasn't ...
Narrator: Michael knew he had an ethical responsibility to tell his son the truth.
Michael: Yes. Your Uncle Gob slept with her.
- Permalink: Oh, hi. Hi, George Michael. I was just looking at this model hom...
Maeby: Who's this?
Buster: Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong.
Buster: My mom bought him. She's making me register him for school. He's my new little brother.
Maeby: So, we're related. Hey, do you want to go to a dance?
George Michael: Oh, great, another uncle to compete with.
- Permalink: Who's this? Oh, I'm sorry. This is Annyong. Annyong. Hello...
Narrator: So, George Michael, still angry at Gob, sought out the family expert on making trouble.
Maeby: I know he was dating that girl Shannon.
George Michael: The cheerleader?
Maeby: Yeah, she's probably going to take him to that stupid Diversity Dance. I wish I had someone shocking to take. You know, I actually called Mr. Daniels and asked him, but he got all out of breath and dropped the phone. I never heard back.
George Michael: You know, maybe we should go together. All right, I mean, it's a bad example, I just ... but should we?
- Permalink: So, George Michael, still angry at Gob, sought out the family ex...
Michael: Again. Didn't like Nazhgalia.
Michael: Really. And good luck getting rid of her.
Gob: Oh, please. Not a problem. She knows it was a one-time thing. Totally cool.
Michael: So romantic.
Gob: Who's N. Bahn-Ahden?
- Permalink: Again. Didn't like Nazhgalia. Really? Really. And good luck ...
Don't you think you should be taking somebody your own age to the dance, like your cousin? Bad example, but ...Michael
- Permalink: Don't you think you should be taking somebody your own age to th...
Ms. Baerly: Wow! Did you make this for me? This is so sweet. I love Hussein.
Michael: You mean, you're interested in him.
Ms. Baerly: Oh, yes. He is a monster. Wow, where did you find this one of him in a Speedo?
- Permalink: Wow! Did you make this for me? This is so sweet. I love Hussein....
You're trying to steal from the wrong man. Watch your back, my little immigrant friend.Buster
- Permalink: You're trying to steal from the wrong man. Watch your back, my l...
Michael: I don't think us sleeping together is working out. You're a grown man. You should be living with your mother.
Buster: Yeah. I miss mom.
Michael: I can tell.
- Permalink: I don't think us sleeping together is working out. You're a grow...
Ms. Baerly: He knows we're going out. He saw me this morning.
Michael: No, no. I covered that. I told him that you slept with my brother.
Ms. Baerly: That may be the most unethical thing I have ever heard.
Michael: Well, you've only been doing this half a semester. Look, it was a preemptive strike. My brother would have tried to sleep with you.
- Permalink: He knows we're going out. He saw me this morning. No, no. I co...
Nazhgalia: I'm sorry, Michael.
Gob: I'm sorry, too, Michael, but ... looks like we're even. You took something I liked, I took something you liked. Yeah. I (bleep)ed Nazbakalijan.
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Michael. I'm sorry, too, Michael, but ... looks lik...