Arrested Development Season 2 Quotes
Gob: I think I'm responsible for Buster's hand.
Maeby: Yeah, and I'm responsible for an 80 million dollar movie without an ending.
Gob: I know those problems seem big when you're a kid, Maeby.
- Permalink: I think I'm responsible for Buster's hand. Yeah, and I'm respo...
Lucille: I prayed that God take anything He wanted from us so that Buster wouldn't have to go to war.
Michael: Oh Mom. After all these years, God's not going to take a call from you.
- Permalink: I prayed that God take anything He wanted from us so that Buster...
Narrator: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves closer than ever.
Doctor: And there you are, we've removed the hook, and there's been no damage.
Gob: Oh, Thank God.
Doctor: Yeah, he's gonna be fine. But unfortunately, you've still got a hook in your ass.
- Permalink: On the next Arrested Development, Buster and Gob find themselves...
Lucille: How's my son?
Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch! I hate this doctor!
- Permalink: How's my son? He's going to be all right. Finally some goo...
Buster: A seal didn't bite your Linus off, right?
Michael: No, a seal didn't bite my Linus off.
- Permalink: A seal didn't bite your Linus off, right? No, a seal didn't bi...
As for Maggie, I didn't even know that she was pregnant when I first saw her. All I could see was her giant chest. Box. She had this ... some people call it a chest, I call it a box. She was holding this giant box.Michael
- Permalink: As for Maggie, I didn't even know that she was pregnant when I f...
(In response to Lucille's refusal to believe Buster was going to war)
Tobias: You know, Mother Lucille, there's a psychological concept known as denial that I think you're evincing. It's when a thought is so hateful that the mind literally rejects it.
Lucille: You are a worse psychiatrist than you are a son-in-law, and you will never get work as an actor because you have no talent.
Tobias: Well, if she's not going to say anything, I certainly can't help her.
- Permalink: You know, Mother Lucille, there's a psychological concept known ...
Michael: We need to speak to you about getting a divorce for Gob.
Barry: Well, I got Michael out of his marriage, didn't I?
(Smiles and holds up hand for high five)
Michael: Actually, she died.
Barry: You're kidding me. I've been taking credit for that for years!
- Permalink: We need to speak to you about getting a divorce for Gob. Well,...
Tobias: Oh, a pregnancy test. There's something we never had, huh, Lindsay? No, we had to create our little Frankenstein monster out of science, and money, and just a dash of... (Notices Maeby has entered) Maeby... would... how... how long have you been standing there?
Maeby: I just walked in.
Tobias: Just walked in! (chuckles) Seems like only yesterday you were bursting forth from your mother's fertile womb!
- Permalink: Oh, a pregnancy test. There's something we never had, huh, Linds...