Arrested Development Season 2 Quotes
Michael: I'm driving a staircase, for God's sake, okay? It smells like gas, I get hop-ons ...
George Sr.: Well, of course, you're gonna get hop-ons.
Michael: And most importantly, Dad, my son does not like to be seen in it.
George Sr.: (laughing) But he likes being seen with that girl!
- Permalink: I'm driving a staircase, for God's sake, okay? It smells like ga...
Barry: A company called Stanpor.
Michael: As in the opposite of Sitwell, which is run by a certain hairless man who could be very upset with you right now.
Gob: What has he to be upset with me about? (one of his eyebrows drops down)
Michael: You are wearing his eyebrows?
Gob: It made me feel dressier.
- Permalink: A company called Stanpor. Stanpor? As in the opposite of Sit...
Gob: So, get this. I took (Sitwell's) dress eyebrows.
Michael: He's not gonna be happy about that.
Gob: No. Especially when he goes to the opera with two mustaches on his forehead.
- Permalink: So, get this. I took dress eyebrows. He's not gonna be happy ...
Buster: Mom's becoming a little controlling.
Michael: What tipped you off? When she locked you out on the balcony again?
Buster: That was half my fault. I thought I saw a graham cracker out there.
Michael: [to Lucille]You baited the balcony?
Lucille: Prove it.
- Permalink: Mom's becoming a little controlling. What tipped you off? When...
Even if I have to take a chubby, I'm willing to suck it up!Tobias
- Permalink: Even if I have to take a chubby, I'm willing to suck it up!
Yeah, mothers. It's like, f(bleep)in' die already!Gob
- Permalink: Yeah, mothers. It's like, fin' die already!
I'm an idea man, Michael. That's how I came up with F(bleep) Mountain!Gob
- Permalink: I'm an idea man, Michael. That's how I came up with F Mountain!
George Michael stumbled across a box of love letters he had written, but never sent, to his cousin Maeby. One of these, entitled "If You Weren't My Cousin," was particularly incriminating.Narrator
- Permalink: George Michael stumbled across a box of love letters he had writ...
Michael: (about Sitwell) He happens to be a very modest and generous man.
Lucille: Modest and generous? Then why is he always waving giant ten million dollar checks over his head every time some...
Michael: Go ahead, Mom, finish your thought. Every time some children's hospital needs funding?
- Permalink: He happens to be a very modest and generous man. Modest and ge...
Lucille: Give me a vodka rocks.
Michael: Mom, it's breakfast.
Lucille: And a piece of toast.
- Permalink: Give me a vodka rocks. Mom, it's breakfast. And a piece of t...
Michael, I'm your big brother. I'll never be impressed with you.Gob
- Permalink: Michael, I'm your big brother. I'll never be impressed with you.
Lucille: I've done everything I can. I even tried to convince them he's [Buster] gay, but no one would believe that a woman like me would have a gay son.
Michael: Well you certainly tried. You guys wore matching outfits until he was twelve.
- Permalink: I've done everything I can. I even tried to convince them he's ...
(holding stuffed animals) These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.Buster
- Permalink: These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksman...
Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.Mrs. Featherbottom
- Permalink: Oh, mercy me! I forgot that we were in the colonies.