Arrow Season 2 Quotes
Diggle: I think our Miss Smoak is smitten.
Oliver: Diggle, what did you find out about Mr. Allen?
Diggle: He's not who he says he is.
- Permalink: He's not who he says he is.
The five years I was away I encountered things that defy explanation.Oliver
- Permalink: The five years I was away I encountered things that defy explanation.
Malcolm: I hear you're throwing a party. I didn't get my invite.
Moira: Where exactly should I have addressed it? Starling City Cemetery?
Malcolm: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
- Permalink: I know that's where you wished I was right now. Lying beside my son.
Barry: So you've seen him, right? The Vigilante? I read that he saved you. So what was he like?
- Permalink: Green.
Normal for us is a lavish party.Thea
- Permalink: Normal for us is a lavish party.
Diggle: Why am I getting that you know more about this than Felicity's new friend?
Oliver: Pray I'm wrong.
- Permalink: Pray I'm wrong.
Barry: I'm guessing you don't know how hard it is to break someone's neck.
Oliver: Hm? No. No idea.
- Permalink: Hm? No. No idea.
Barry: Actually, it was only one guy. I'm sorry I'm late. My train was late. Actually, the second one. The first one I did miss, but that was my cab driver's fault. I have this great traffic app and he thought that he was right. But, I'm here now though.
Lance: Great, who the hell are you?
Oliver: And do your parents know that you're here?
Barry: I'm Barry Allen.
- Permalink: I'm Barry Allen.
Felicity: You killed again and I am the one who put you into the position where you had to make that kind of choice.
Oliver: He had you and he was going to hurt you. There was no choice to make.
- Permalink: He had you and he was going to hurt you. There was no choice to make.
Moira, I know I could be disbarred for speaking with you, but this isn't something for lawyers, this is a family matter.Laurel
Mom, secrets are what put you here. Secrets and lies. Now is the time to give the truth its day.Oliver
I made a choice not to put an arrow in this guy, and it was the right choice. There's no more killing.Oliver
Laurel: Helena, you don't have to do this.
Helena: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.
- Permalink: Yes, I do. Because once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out.
You know Oliver, somebody once told me that secrets have weight. The more you keep, the harder it is to keep moving.Diggle