Blue Bloods Quotes
Danny: I know that guy. That's the guy they sent me to for anger management.
Baez: I guess he's not too good at his job.
- Permalink: I guess he's not too good at his job.
I'm proud of my service. Let's leave it at that.Henry
- Permalink: I'm proud of my service. Let's leave it at that.
Jack: What exactly did you do in Korea?
Henry: I did what I was told.
- Permalink: I did what I was told.
Frank: Just remember what Sister Margaret Mary always said.
Danny: Are you really going to tell me to play well with others?
- Permalink: Are you really going to tell me to play well with others?
Frank: You didn't seem eager to protect me from that reporter.
Garrett: Sometimes I think it's the reporters that need protecting.
- Permalink: Sometimes I think it's the reporters that need protecting.
As my father told me, you can't save every puppy in the pound.Jamie
- Permalink: As my father told me, you can't save every puppy in the pound.
And another one bites the dust.Danny
- Permalink: And another one bites the dust.
Look, I've had 14 years of parochial school. I'm not going to be a priest.Nicky
They are the finest police department on the planet but they carry guns and shields not magic wands.Frank
It's not tainted aspirin or a bad batch of hamburger. It's pure heroin. You can't just issue a consumer recall.Garrett
Whatever the distribution tier is they've got the city covered. This rolled out like the new i-Phone.Garrett
I'm either sending my buddy to jail or to his grave. They don't make medicine strong enough to deal with that.Danny
Want more Blue Bloods?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!