Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Danny: I know that guy. That's the guy they sent me to for anger management.
Baez: I guess he's not too good at his job.
- Permalink: I guess he's not too good at his job.
I'm proud of my service. Let's leave it at that.Henry
- Permalink: I'm proud of my service. Let's leave it at that.
Jack: What exactly did you do in Korea?
Henry: I did what I was told.
- Permalink: I did what I was told.
Frank: Just remember what Sister Margaret Mary always said.
Danny: Are you really going to tell me to play well with others?
- Permalink: Are you really going to tell me to play well with others?
Frank: You didn't seem eager to protect me from that reporter.
Garrett: Sometimes I think it's the reporters that need protecting.
- Permalink: Sometimes I think it's the reporters that need protecting.
As my father told me, you can't save every puppy in the pound.Jamie
- Permalink: As my father told me, you can't save every puppy in the pound.
And another one bites the dust.Danny
- Permalink: And another one bites the dust.
Look, I've had 14 years of parochial school. I'm not going to be a priest.Nicky
They are the finest police department on the planet but they carry guns and shields not magic wands.Frank
It's not tainted aspirin or a bad batch of hamburger. It's pure heroin. You can't just issue a consumer recall.Garrett
Whatever the distribution tier is they've got the city covered. This rolled out like the new i-Phone.Garrett
I'm either sending my buddy to jail or to his grave. They don't make medicine strong enough to deal with that.Danny