Bones Season 5 Episode 4: "The Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood" Quotes
Booth: Bones, there's a whole gender/parent bond thing going on here. He's just going to get confused.
Parker: So I can have a pool!
Brennan: He doesn't sound confused.
- Permalink: Bones, there's a whole gender/parent bond thing going on here. H...
Parker: Can't you be his girlfriend?
Brennan: That would be inappropriate.
Brennan: Because we work together.
Parker: That's a stupid reason.
- Permalink: Can't you be his girlfriend? That would be inappropriate. Wh...
Booth: Come to dinner with us, have fun, laugh at my jokes.
Brennan: That might actually turn out to be fun, thus becoming a self fulfilling desire.
Booth: Right! So, you'll do it?
Brennan: Yes! I will be your hamlet of 800 people or less.
- Permalink: Come to dinner with us, have fun, laugh at my jokes. That migh...
Booth: It takes a village, Bones.
Brennan: I beg your pardon?
Booth: A village to raise a kid properly! It takes a village!
Brennan: Metaphorically. It doesn't mean we must all grow up in hamlets of 800 people or less.
- Permalink: It takes a village, Bones. I beg your pardon? A village to r...
Paula Lindbergh: I was afraid this would come up when I heard you took Trey in for questioning.
Booth: You're right, so start talking.
Paula: I should never have made Elliot move to the suburbs. In a way, I emasculated him.
Brennan: Oh, God. She's a therapist. She talks like a therapist.
- Permalink: I was afraid this would come up when I heard you took Trey in fo...
Sweets: [watches Cam walk into his office without knocking] No, no, no. You can't just walk in here!
Cam: Arastoo Vasiri, our Muslim intern, he's been faking his accent. At first I go where everyone else goes, you know? [singsong voice] Terrorist!
Sweets: Wouldn't a terrorist fake not having an accent?
Cam: Is it crazy or just weird? Weird I can deal with, but crazy? [shakes head and begins to leave the office]
Sweets: Wait. What do you want me to do?
Cam: Crazy's your department.
- Permalink: No, no, no. You can't just walk in here! Arastoo Vasiri, our M...
Cam: Were you guys aware that Arastoo doesn't really have an accent?
Booth: Yeah, he does. It's thicker than Ahmed the rug merchant. Was that racist? It sounded racist.
- Permalink: Were you guys aware that Arastoo doesn't really have an accent? ...
Booth: If this turns out to be some sort of sexual threesome revenge thing, it's gonna get complicated.
Brennan: I warned you about the suburbs.
- Permalink: If this turns out to be some sort of sexual threesome revenge th...