Bones Season 8 Episode 6: "The Patriot in Purgatory" Quotes
Bones: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it meant that I was strong, but I was just afraid.
Booth: Afraid of what?
Bones: I dug out remains from the rubble at the towers. For two weeks, I was methodical. A scientist. I did what was asked of me. I did my job. I never shed a tear. I was proud of that. All these years, I've never let myself deal with it.
Booth: Bones, we all deal with things in our own way.
Bones: I could avoid it all before. I had no one in my life. But now I think of those people, and I think of you. Any one of them, it could've been you.
- Permalink: I've spent so much time trying to control my life. I thought it ...
[to Bones] When it comes to coaching, Phil Jackson has nothing on you.Booth
- Permalink: When it comes to coaching, Phil Jackson has nothing on you.
For years Tim Murphy was homeless. He was forgotten. He was one of those people on the streets that we try not to look at because the sight of them is just too painful. But we're all cut from the same cloth. Tim knew that. He knew just how connected all of us are. He knew that if it wasn't for his three buddies, that Tim wouldn't be alive on September 11th to save the lives of Diane, Warren, and James. And we wouldn't be able to tell Tim's son that Tim didn't die a broken man living on the streets, Sean, but he was as brave and noble as the rest of us. We lay him to rest today a hero.Booth
- Permalink: For years Tim Murphy was homeless. He was forgotten. He was one ...
Booth: I beat up bad guys, and I leap over things.
Sweets: You're describing Superman.
- Permalink: I beat up bad guys, and I leap over things. You're describing ...
With Dr. Brennan, all the conventional rules of the universe become obsolete.Cam
- Permalink: With Dr. Brennan, all the conventional rules of the universe bec...