Brennan: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Texas turns into Oklahoma.
Booth: Oh, great. Right in the middle of a jurisdictional pissing contest.
- Permalink: (searching for remains) According to my GPS it's about where Tex...
Booth: Bones, what are you doing in the ice?
Brennan: Well I get nervous when you fall down and don't get up.
- Permalink: Bones, what are you doing in the ice? Well I get nervous when ...
Wendell: If Booth is a suspect then I should be too -- this guy scrambled my brains.
Cam: Your alibi is that you were seeing double and being taken care of by your mother.
- Permalink: If Booth is a suspect then I should be too -- this guy scrambled...
Agent Perotta: So where did you go after the game?
Booth: Uh Bones drove me and Wendell to the hospital.
Agent Perotta: So no alibi that night or the next?
Booth: Bones and I are just partners.
Agent Perotta: Okay, now you're answering questions I had no intention of asking.
- Permalink: So where did you go after the game? Uh Bones drove me and Wend...
Agent Perotta: Hmm ... my people were right.
Caroline and Cam: Your people?!
Hodgins and Wendell: We're Booth's people.
- Permalink: Hmm ... my people were right. Your people?! We're Booth's pe...
Brennan: (after seeing Booth hit a guy during a hockey game) I do not know how I feel about this.
Sweets: It's very primal.
Cam: I like it. Just a little too much.
- Permalink: (after seeing Booth hit a guy during a hockey game) I do not kno...
Brennan: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what you're doing.
Booth: Gross? You've got your finger in some guy's maxillary orbit.
Brennan: I don't think there's anything else to be learned here so, let's get this popsicle back to the lab.
Booth: Hey! Look at that. (chuckles) Bones, you made a joke.
Brennan: I can be quite amusing.
- Permalink: (referring to Booth scratching his cast) It's kind of gross what...
Sweets: Underneath your affable exterior, is a deep reservoir of rage ... my question is: You always have that under control?
Booth: You know if I didn't you'd be dead right now instead of just wincing.
Sweets: I'm not wincing.
Booth: Don't ever bring my old man up again. (Booth turns around and leaves the room.)
Sweets: Rats, I winced!
- Permalink: You always have that under control? You know if I didn't you'd...
Hodgins: Could be the vic was drowned somewhere else and then dumped in the lake.
Cam: No drowning's not the way Booth would kill someone. (Wendell and Hodgins stare at her) Not ... that I actually suspect Booth. At all. (pauses)Quit ... staring at me.
- Permalink: Could be the vic was drowned somewhere else and then dumped in t...