Cam: I don’t think we need bones to let us know the victim was a male.
Brennan: We don't have any other way Dr. Saroyan.
Hodgins: I think we do.
Angela: That mangled piece of meat is his…?
- Permalink: That mangled piece of meat is his…?
I don't think this is what the First Lady had in mind when she wanted everyone to garden.Booth
Brennan: I thought your belief in God gave you the sense that the universe had some kind of loving plan.
Booth: Well God tests us to see what we're made of so we can appreciate what we have.
Brennan: Well I can appreciate the universe without cancer.
- Permalink: Well I can appreciate the universe without cancer.
Booth: I don't believe this.
Brennan: No it's true. I recovered a portion of them as I was scooping vomit out of the victim's eye socket.
Booth: Bones, remember that conversation we had about people trying to eat.
Brennan: Yes. Of course, yes. Well, I'm a little disappointed, because what will be our lunch conversation?
As long as a person has enough, they don't need more. And I've got more than enough.Hodgins
Angela: I never knew you sailed.
Hodgins: Yeah, I was a rich kid, you know. We had to sail and date at least one girl named Muffy. It's in the charter.
Now put on that wrinkled shirt and get to work.Cam
- Permalink: Now put on that wrinkled shirt and get to work.
She flew through space in perfect arcs. Perhaps that's what people mean when they talk about angels.Brennan
Her life in movement. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.Brennan
- Permalink: Her life in movement. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Brennan: What should I say to him?
Booth: Oh, I don't know. Luckily you two speak the same freakazoid language.
- Permalink: Oh, I don't know. Luckily you two speak the same freakazoid language.
Cam: She stole my identity, she doesn't get my soul, too.
- Permalink: Wonderful.
Well, I guess we now know who the good person in this relationship is.Cam
- Permalink: Well, I guess we now know who the good person in this relationship is.