Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brennan: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play.
Booth: He emailed you for a play??
Brennan: I believe that play is Andrew's code for sex. Is it okay for us to talk like this?
Brennan: Well, when he invited me to the play I thought it was code for sex, so I said no.
Brennan: But I said yes to coffee.
Booth: Maybe that's a code.
Brennan: Angela informed me that coffee isn't a code for anything.
- Permalink: He emailed me and said he had tickets to a play. He emailed yo...
Brennan: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket.
Booth: You might wanna keep that to yourself.
- Permalink: I was a very big fan of Toad the Wet Sprocket. You might wanna...
Lives alone, low-status job, obsession with gruesome crime stories, surrounded by teenage girls. Very creepy. It's like Freddy-creepy.Dr. Sweets
- Permalink: Lives alone, low-status job, obsession with gruesome crime stori...
Brennan: We know each other. Becky, right? I'm- I'm Temperance.
Officer Conway: Have I arrested you before, hon?
Brennan: N- you were my lab partner in chemistry in Burtonsville High.
Officer Conway: Are you absolutely sure? I have an excellent memory.
Brennan: Positive. Though, you are thinner now which is better for your cardiovascular system. In high school you were quite overweight, hence the derision from the other students.
Officer Conway: Yeah, I remember you now. The creepy girl.
- Permalink: We know each other. Becky, right? I'm- I'm Temperance. Have I ...
Hodgins: You know you get very bossy when you don't have flesh to play with?
Cam: I am the boss.
- Permalink: You know you get very bossy when you don't have flesh to play wi...
Hodgins: After much effort and expertise, I found -- calcium sulfate and flecks of grade 3003 H14 Aluminum.
Wendell: How are either of those in any way cooler than discovering a saw, hm?
Cam: I'll let Dr. Brennan know that we are looking for a saw which can cut through metal. And you don't have to fight, you both did well. (to herself as she leaves the room) I run a kindergarden.
- Permalink: After much effort and expertise, I found -- calcium sulfate and ...
Officer Conway: Brad was always the golden boy. He always, got what he wanted. Rumor is, his business isn't doing very good.
Brennan: Booth, you- you can't give this credence. It's gossip, which by definition it's a form of entertainment not information. And, her grammar is appalling.
Officer Conway: It is a miracle that you have any life whatsoever.
Brennan: You cheated off my test in chemistry.
Officer Conway (to Booth): I could supply you a little fun while you're here 'cause you're probably dying with this one.
- Permalink: Brad was always the golden boy. He always, got what he wanted. R...
Angela: I'd- I'd like to know if Wendell is alright.
Hodgins: He's doing much better than I did after we broke up.
Angela: Well I don't want to be the kind of person who leaves this, string of good-hearted guys behind her, you know?
Hodgins: Ange, we broke up, you know? You did not dump me, and Wendell is fine. And I gotta tell you, I think, I think you left him in- in better shape than you found him.
Angela: I don't know about that, I mean, I'm pretty sure he was born that way.
Hodgins: Still, he is better for having known you, Angela.
Angela: How can you be sure?
Hodgins: Because I've been there.
- Permalink: I'd- I'd like to know if Wendell is alright. He's doing much b...
It's like you two missed your moment. And then you punished each other for it.Sweets
- Permalink: It's like you two missed your moment. And then you punished each...
Booth: You're a cold fish.
Brennan: You're a superstitious moron.
Booth: Get a soul.
Brennan: Get a brain.
- Permalink: You're a cold fish. You're a superstitious moron. Get a soul...
Brennan: Why did you feel you had to tell me that?
Booth: I don't know. I just feel like, um, this is goin' somewhere.
Brennan: Why did you feel like this is going somewhere?
Booth: I don't know. I just, I feel like I'm gonna kiss you.
- Permalink: Why did you feel you had to tell me that? I don't know. I just...
I am not a gambler. I'm a scientist. I can't change. I don't know how... I don't know how.Brennan
- Permalink: I am not a gambler. I'm a scientist. I can't change. I don't kno...