Bones Season 5 Quotes
When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years, alright, it's always the guy who says, 'I knew.' I knew. Right from the beginning.... I'm that guy. Bones, I'm that guy. I know.Booth
- Permalink: When you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love ...
Hodgins: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A paint or a rubber, maybe dye. That's why I'd like to go searching for rat poop.
Cam: Of course you'd like that.
- Permalink: I identified the blue substance on his bones as a polymer. A pai...
Sweets: Yeah! Yeah, sorry.
Booth: You sure you're ready to come back to work?
Sweets: Yeah, I'm fine.
Booth: Well ... that guy in the subway, one way to look at it, it's uhh ... that he died happy.
Booth: Think about it. This guy, gets this great news and what's he do? He shares it, with a stranger.
- Permalink: Sweets? Yeah! Yeah, sorry. You sure you're ready to come bac...
Cam: What do you know? King of the lab!
Hodgins: Wow! that's a first! Usually I have to say it.
Cam: Yeah, but I wanted to hear how it sounded with a touch of modesty.
- Permalink: What do you know? King of the lab! Wow! that's a first! Usuall...
Daisy: Where are we going?
Angela: Uhh Cam asked me to get you out of the lab.
Angela: Because you keep sighing and moaning.
Daisy: I thought I was keeping that to myself.
Angela: No, no, you were, sharing with everyone.
Daisy: Why do you drive a minivan? Do you have kids that we don't know about?
Angela: I'm an artist, Daisy, and this Sienna has plenty of room plus I stink at parallel parking and that, back-up camera thing is like the invention of the century.
- Permalink: Where are we going? Uhh Cam asked me to get you out of the lab...
Booth: And life is good again.
Brennan: It is very good.
Booth: Yes, it is.
- Permalink: And life is good again. It is very good. Yes, it is.
Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes sweet. The sun comes up because the world turns. These things are beautiful to me. There are mysteries I will never understand, but everywhere I look I see proof that for every effect there is a corresponding cause. Even if I can't see it. I find that reassuring.Brennan
- Permalink: Two plus two equals four. I put sugar in my coffee and it tastes...
Brennan: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why?
Booth: Because, Bones. The sun will come up and tomorrow is a new day.
Brennan: I know that feeling.
Booth: You know what it feels like to get your faith back?
Brennan: When I see effects and I am unable to discern a cause, my faith in reason and consequences is shaken.
- Permalink: You have faith that you will retain your faith? Why? Because, ...
What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?Hodgins
- Permalink: What are you, some kind of Persian ninja?