Burn Notice Season 6 Episode 15: "Best Laid Plans" Quotes
Fiona: Madeline. You can't stay in Miami.
Madeline: Well what am I supposed to do?
Michael: You'll come with us. We're already having cover ID's made. I'll make one more.
Madeline: Michael. Do I look like somebody who's ready for life on the run?
Michael: Please mom. I need you to do this.
Michael: Because I promised Sam I would make this right. And I can't do that with you in prison. Because you're the only family I have left.
Madeline: I'm not going anywhere cold. I mean it.
- Permalink: Madeline. You can't stay in Miami. Well what am I supposed to ...
Jesse: Hey Schmidt. You know what I was just thinking about? Remember that one time we saved our life?
Calvin: Oh yeah I do. It doesn't count when you were the guys who almost got me killed.
- Permalink: Hey Schmidt. You know what I was just thinking about? Remember t...
Fiona: Sam you brilliant Son of a Bitch.
Fiona: I'll never admit I said that.
- Permalink: Sam you brilliant Son of a Bitch. I'll never admit I sa...
Jesse: Looks like the mystery box took a few bullets. Actually it took a lot of bullets.
Calvin: Good job Super Friends. Destroyed. It's destroyed.
Sam: You got to be kidding me. Mike this is bad. This thing was our ticket out.
- Permalink: Looks like the mystery box took a few bullets. Actually it took ...
Uhhh Mike, I mean every cop south of the Mason/Dixon line is looking for you. So you're not making a cameo at a crime scene and honestly I shouldn't either. Half the force knows this chin.Sam
- Permalink: Uhhh Mike, I mean every cop south of the Mason/Dixon line is loo...
Sam: She said if I abandoned my best friend, then I'm not the guy she fell in love with.
Michael: I don't know what to say. Thanks.
- Permalink: She said if I abandoned my best friend, then I'm not the guy she...