Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
You know what? Yeah, she's made some mistakes, but they're gonna make her one hell of an interesting woman.Sara
I'm gonna walk away and you're gonna go back to your room and we're not gonna make a big deal out of this moment.Leo
George: Can you imagine if it were anything more? What would they call me?
Sara: Uncle step-dad?
- Permalink: Uncle step-dad?
What happens in the funeral home stays in the funeral home.Beth
- Permalink: What happens in the funeral home stays in the funeral home.
Beth: I wish you had lymphoma instead.
April: Right, or at least gall bladder cancer.
Brenna: Rectal would be nice.
- Permalink: Rectal would be nice.
Have a nice life. And I'll have a nice death.Leo
- Permalink: Have a nice life. And I'll have a nice death.
Oh man. April's cancer is really getting in the way of our social life.Kieran
- Permalink: Oh man. April's cancer is really getting in the way of our social life.
Sara: [to April] Oh! You're just in time. How do you want your eggs?
Emma: Frozen, perhaps?
- Permalink: Frozen, perhaps?
April: Leo? Did you pay for my fertility treatment?
Leo: You? Fertility? Eggs. Ewww.
- Permalink: You? Fertility? Eggs. Ewww.
Let's just say there's an upside to sleeping with a perfectionist.Beth
- Permalink: Let's just say there's an upside to sleeping with a perfectionist.
I am an adult! And the only way I'm going to get through this is if I have some hope of having a normal life someday.April
- Permalink: I'm an adult
I mean, I don't know if there's a heaven, but I know that April's going to be OK, no matter what happens.Greer