Chicago Fire Quotes
It’s my job as an old firefighter to teach the young firefighters how to become old ones.Herrmann
Madmen and fools are in the game for thrills, but wise men are all about the money.Newhouse
You dig deep enough, sooner or later you are going to find a body.Newhouse
- Permalink: You dig deep enough, sooner or later you are going to find a body.
You quit giving somebody a second chance they stop having one. I need your help on this.Brett
Look, we all get invested. But there’s a line you can’t cross ok? Don’t get involved.Severide
On his hip means on his hip Dawson.Casey
- Permalink: On his hip means on his hip Dawson.
Herrmann: You a baseball fan Dawson?
Dawson: Kind of.
Herrmann: The academy, that's like tball. This, this is the "bigs." Stick with me, I'll school ya.
Cruz: Watch out boys, Severide is looking for drinking buddies for tomorrow night.
Otis: Again? My liver’s still mad at me for Friday.
Herrmann: That guy oughta spend a quiet night at home for once.
- Permalink: That guy oughta spend a quiet night at home for once.
We’ve got to stand up for our people, even if it’s a tough fight.Boden
- Permalink: We’ve got to stand up for our people, even if it’s a tough fight.
Mouch: You go to church or something?
Cruz: Sometimes you gotta believe brother!
- Permalink: Sometimes you gotta believe brother!
Herrmann: I'm going to make a firefighter out of you.
Dawson: That's exactly what I want.
- Permalink: That's exactly what I want.
Dawson: How was your day?
Casey: Lieutenant problems. Severide.
Dawson: How bad is it?
Casey: He's slipping away.
Dawson: You of all people know what it's like to lose someone close to you, baby. What pulled you out?