Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Agent Prentiss: So, um, when do we get to drink the wine?
Agent Rossi: Almost there. Now, we start at the beginning. You eat what you cook. I'll supervise, and we're going to do this all together. Just like a family.
- Permalink: So, um, when do we get to drink the wine? Almost there. Now, w...
Agent Rossi: How's Reid?
Agent Hotchner: He's angry and frustrated. I'm surprised everybody isn't.
Rossi: Well some of us had an inkling...what? I'm good at what I do.
- Permalink: How's Reid? He's angry and frustrated. I'm surprised everybody...
Agent Prentiss: Hey Morgan, what do I do about Reid?
Agent Morgan: Emily there's a lot about you being back that's unresolved.
Prentiss: Are you pissed at me too?
Morgan: Come on now, how can I be? You're here.
Prentiss: Thank you. I know what you went through, grief counseling, you carried my coffin.
Morgan: Yeah I sure did, what was in that thing anyway?
- Permalink: Hey Morgan, what do I do about Reid? Emily there's a lot about...
J.J.: You're mad that Hotch and I controlled our micro-expressions at the hospital and you weren't able to detect our deception.
Agent Reid: You think this is about my profiling skills? Look, Jennifer, the only reason you were able to manage my perceptions is because I trusted you. I came to your house for ten weeks in a row crying over losing a friend and not once did you have the decency to tell me the truth.
J.J.: I couldn't.
Reid: You couldn't, or you wouldn't?
- Permalink: You're mad that Hotch and I controlled our micro-expressions at ...
Agent Hotchner: He's escalating.
Agent Rossi: So blinding isn't his only signature.
Hotchner: No, he's trying to take away their senses.
- Permalink: He's escalating. So blinding isn't his only signature. No,...
Dr. Reid: So Beth got off the bus here and headed northwest towards class.
J.J.: It's amazing no one witnessed her abduction.
Reid: Emily was buried six feet under and wound up in Paris, so I guess anything's possible, right?
- Permalink: So Beth got off the bus here and headed northwest towards class....