Criminal Minds Season 9 Episode 10: "The Caller" Quotes
I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you.Unsub
- Permalink: I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you.
Did you see what I did? Did you see it?Unsub
- Permalink: Did you see what I did? Did you see it?
I got you, didn't I? I told you I would get you.Unsub
- Permalink: I got you, didn't I? I told you I would get you.
I apologize that I yelled at you. It's not who I am. It's just that this whole thing is surreal. This sort of thing happens to other people, not to us.Malcolm
Garcia: I triangulated the phone call that came to the Taffert's house at 3:03 a.m. last night and I can say is whisky tango foxtrot. That call originated from Malcolm Taffert's cellphone.
JJ: Look how bereft they are. It's hard to fake.
Blake: There's no way any of them are involved.
- Permalink: There's no way any of them are involved.
Leon: As you can plainly see, I'm a purveyor of fine meats.
Reid: No, Leon. We were told that you run a pretty lucrative business on the side.
Leon: Now you're flattering me. I make a mean barbecue sauce but I don't make much on it.
Blake: You know I find it interesting you haven't asked what any of this is about.
Leon: I have a dreadful lack of curiosity.
- Permalink: I have a dreadful lack of curiosity.
Blake: What about Luisa?
Leon: That bitch? She totally betrayed my buddy.
Blake: Did she walk out on him?
Leon: No. She married his best customer.
- Permalink: No. She married his best customer.
We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings - Albert Einstein.Rossi