Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Rossi: Okay. Tonight you're coming to my house, we're going to listen to Tony Bennett on vinyl, and drink 18 year-old scotch.
Garcia: I don't drink scotch.
Rossi: You'll learn.
- Permalink: Okay. Tonight you're coming to my house, we're going to listen ...
Frederick Douglass said "It is easier to build strong children, than to repair broken men."Morgan
- Permalink: Frederick Douglass said It is easier to build strong children, t...
Matthew: Where's Josh? You answer me. Where's my brother?
[Watches as a covered gurney goes by]
Matthew: He's dead? I guess I won.
- Permalink: Where's Josh? You answer me. Where's my brother? He's dead...
Morgan: These guys are replicating a video game?
Rossi: In the game you take over a form of public transportation. Train, bus...that's how you get your players.
Blake: Wait a minute. You've played this game before?
Rossi: Well I may have played it once or twice.
- Permalink: These guys are replicating a video game? In the game you take...
Garcia: Kevin. I need you.
Lynch: Yeah I got your text. I've been meaning to call you back about dinner the other night. Look. I had a really great time...
Garcia: What are you talk---. No. Have you seen the news?
Lynch: No. Why? What's going on?
Garcia: We need all hands on deck.
- Permalink: Kevin. I need you. Yeah I got your text. I've been meaning to...