Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
James: You know I still hear him talking to me sometimes, when things are going wrong. I know it sounds crazy.
Nick: No it doesn't sound crazy. Not to me. Warrick walks besides me every day. He is the source of a lot of my strength. He's a good friend to have. Don't every let him go.
- Permalink: You know I still hear him talking to me sometimes, when things a...
I gotta be honest with you. That doesn't sound like me, looking out for a kid. Protecting him so he can grow up, get out, become something. Why would a scumbag crook like Aaron Voss do something like that?Voss
- Permalink: I gotta be honest with you. That doesn't sound like me, looking ...
DB: We know you are James' father. DNA proved that. We also know that you have been providing for him financial in Warrick Brown's name. You remember Warrick right? The guy who was the real man in your son's life, not just some scum bag crook.
Aaron: Warrick wanted to play the hero. So I let him on my dollar. So what?
- Permalink: We know you are James' father. DNA proved that. We also know tha...
Henry: The hair that was buried with the bully. I ran the DNA profile against James Newman. It's not his hair, but it is an alleles.
DB: Hair shares alleles with James so the killer...
Henry: Has to be a male relative of his. Father, brother, son.
DB: James is an only child. No kids of his own.
Henry: Dad in the picture?
DB: Certainly is now.
- Permalink: The hair that was buried with the bully. I ran the DNA profile ...
Eli is always going to need you. He will be back, Tina. But you need to find your way back first.Sara
- Permalink: Eli is always going to need you. He will be back, Tina. But you ...