Fin: In other words, our body trumps your X-Files convention
FBI Agent: Let them have their grave, keep them out of my hair [walks away].
DB: First time that ever worked.
- Permalink: In other words, our body trumps your X-Files convention Let th...
I saw a movie that started like this, it did not end well; alien invasion.Fin
- Permalink: I saw a movie that started like this, it did not end well; alien...
James: You know I still hear him talking to me sometimes, when things are going wrong. I know it sounds crazy.
Nick: No it doesn't sound crazy. Not to me. Warrick walks besides me every day. He is the source of a lot of my strength. He's a good friend to have. Don't every let him go.
- Permalink: You know I still hear him talking to me sometimes, when things a...
I gotta be honest with you. That doesn't sound like me, looking out for a kid. Protecting him so he can grow up, get out, become something. Why would a scumbag crook like Aaron Voss do something like that?Voss
- Permalink: I gotta be honest with you. That doesn't sound like me, looking ...
DB: We know you are James' father. DNA proved that. We also know that you have been providing for him financial in Warrick Brown's name. You remember Warrick right? The guy who was the real man in your son's life, not just some scum bag crook.
Aaron: Warrick wanted to play the hero. So I let him on my dollar. So what?
- Permalink: We know you are James' father. DNA proved that. We also know tha...
Henry: The hair that was buried with the bully. I ran the DNA profile against James Newman. It's not his hair, but it is an alleles.
DB: Hair shares alleles with James so the killer...
Henry: Has to be a male relative of his. Father, brother, son.
DB: James is an only child. No kids of his own.
Henry: Dad in the picture?
DB: Certainly is now.
- Permalink: The hair that was buried with the bully. I ran the DNA profile ...
Eli is always going to need you. He will be back, Tina. But you need to find your way back first.Sara
- Permalink: Eli is always going to need you. He will be back, Tina. But you ...
Barbara: You need to tell me anyway.
DB: Are you sure you want that? Giving the nature I see every day.
Barbara: you need to talk to me about it. You think you're protecting me. But you're just trying to protect yourself. That's when we get into trouble. Promise me, no more secrets. I know who I married DB.
DB: I love you. I know who I married too.
- Permalink: You need to tell me anyway. Are you sure you want that? Giving...
Barbara: Did the girl love Charlie?
DB: I think Charlie believed that.
Barbara: We're going to have to tell him.
DB: I know, I know.
Barbara: Why didn't you tell me?
DB: There are things I don't talk to you about. I don't bring home. That was our deal.
Barbara: Charlie is our son. You owe it to me tell me if he's in trouble.
DB: You're right.
- Permalink: Did the girl love Charlie? I think Charlie believed that. W...
Vanessa: This is awkward.
DB: Oh, it's a lot more than that actually.
- Permalink: This is awkward. Oh, it's a lot more than that actually.
Charlie: I punched him. He deserved it.
DB: You know... that's another conversation. Right now, my problem is, you are a suspect in a homicide investigation. You know what really pisses me off; I had to find out about that from a witness in an integration room.
Charlie: I'm really a suspect?
DB: Yeah you are. You lied.
- Permalink: I punched him. He deserved it. You know... that's another conv...
Charlie: Look Dad, it's not like I didn't want to tell you about what happened with Coach. Besides I didn't think it was pertinent.
DB: Pertinent? The man was murdered Charlie. Hours after you physical assaulted him. What could be more pertinent then that?
- Permalink: Look Dad, it's not like I didn't want to tell you about what hap...