Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 4 Episode 7: "The Surrogate" Quotes
Betty Dusenberry: This is from the Davids. Oh, a doll.
Larry: It's a mulatto.
- Permalink: This is from the Davids. Oh, a doll. It's a mulatto.
Wanda: Do you think a black man would want that piece of shit?
Larry: "Piece of shit?" How dare you?
Wanda: That's a little toy car. No black man don't want a toy car.
- Permalink: Do you think a black man would want that piece of s**t? Piece ...
Masasa: We don't really use "mulatto" anymore.
Larry: I was wondering about that, if that was a bad one.
Masasa: Yeah, it's a bit outdated. But if we all keep fucking each other, then we're all gonna be the same race sooner or later anyways.
Larry: Let's pray for that.
- Permalink: We don't really use mulatto anymore. I was wondering about tha...
(goading Wanda) I need a black man to get my car! Is there a black man in the area who wants to take my valet ticket?Larry
- Permalink: I need a black man to get my car! Is there a black man in the ar...
(to doctor) What have you been doing, stealing your magazine collection from garbage cans? I have never seen such a collection of shit in my life. They're all four years old, those things.Larry
- Permalink: What have you been doing, stealing your magazine collection from...
(on a black basketball player's penis) They could put the Chicago fire out with this.Richard
- Permalink: They could put the Chicago fire out with this.
Want more Curb Your Enthusiasm?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!