Desperate Housewives Season 1 Quotes
Paul: We need to talk about these things that you think you remember. They're not true.
Zach: How can they not be true?
Paul: Memories lie, Zach. You didn't kill anyone. Dana is very much alive
- Permalink: We need to talk about these things that you think you remember. ...
Sooner or later, the time comes when we all must become responsible adults, and learn to give up what we want, so we can choose to do what is right. Of course, a lifetime of responsibility isn't always easy, and as the years go on, it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear. But still we try to do what is best, what is good; not only for ourselves, but for those we love. -Zach and Julie interlude-. Yes, sooner or later, we must all become responsible adults. No one knows this better than the youngMary Alice Young
- Permalink: Sooner or later, the time comes when we all must become responsi...
Gabrielle: Obviously I'm not leaving my husband and marrying John.
Bob Rowland: I think that's wise
- Permalink: Obviously I'm not leaving my husband and marrying John. I thin...
Lynette: So here's the thing. I feel really awful about how I acted before.
Tom: For god's sake, you threw me out of my own house.
Lynette: I overreacted, I'm sorry
- Permalink: So here's the thing. I feel really awful about how I acted befor...
Zach: Hey. You know that Julie is the first girl I ever gave a flower to?
Zach: Yeah. Yeah, I really like her, Ms. Mayer
- Permalink: Hey. You know that Julie is the first girl I ever gave a flower ...
John, you're a toy. A sweet dumb toy. So you might as well go to college, because there's nothing between usGabrielle
- Permalink: John, you're a toy. A sweet dumb toy. So you might as well go to...
Susan: Listen, I know being dramatic is the birthright of every teenager, but come on...
Zach [throwing furniture around]: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!?? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Susan: (harshly) Thank you, Zach. You have just made this really easy for me. You are now forbidden from seeing or talking to my daughter ever again! And if you come within ten feet of her, I will call the police, and I will have you arrested! Now get out!
- Permalink: Listen, I know being dramatic is the birthright of every teenage...
Bree: I'm not speaking to you.
Rex: Didn't like the settlement talks, huh?
Bree: You only demanded the good china because you know I love it.
Rex: You take our timeshare in Aspen, and I'm vindictive? Come on! You'll hardly ever use that place!
Bree: Hardly? How about never!
Rex: I mean, fine. When I move out, I'm going to use your good china for take out food. Yeah. Pizza, spare ribs...
Bree: You know what? At our next settlement talks, I plan on asking for your golf clubs!
Rex: Isn't divorce fun?
- Permalink: Hey! I'm not speaking to you. Didn't like the settlement tal...
Bob Rowland: John surprised us last night when he announced he was turning down his college scholarship.
Helen Rowland: Instead, he's decided to expand his gardening business. Mow lawns full time.
Gabrielle: Well, why, uh, why would he do that?
Helen Rowland: We don't know why. Do you think we'd be talking to you if we did?
Bob Rowland: You'll have to forgive my wife. She's still upset over the whole, um...
Helen Rowland: Statutory rape thing
- Permalink: John surprised us last night when he announced he was turning do...