Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Sometimes, I'm just all thumbs.</i> Felicia
- Permalink: Sometimes, I'm just all thumbs.
Fine, I'll learn to live without product. But when my hair starts smelling like hair, I don't want to hear a word.Gabrielle
- Permalink: Fine, I'll learn to live without product. But when my hair start...
Matthew: Mom. Look, I know you're out there. Please, just talk to me. Mom, I need something to drink. Just some water, some juice, something, anything, please. (bangs on the door) Mom! You want me to say I set Caleb up. Yeah, I did it. I started thinking about all those years, years that we had to take care of him and I just thought maybe once he was gone, we could have a normal life. And I'm sorry. But Mom, you have got to let me out of here, now!
(Betty gets up. With a crowbar, she bangs on the door.)
Betty: You! You were willing to stand by and let me murder your brother without reason. It's an unforgivable betrayal! I am so consumed with rage, it's best you stay in there because if I let you out, I don't know what I might do to you!
- Permalink: Mom. Look, I know you're out there. Please, just talk to me. Mom...
Lynette:Tom, it would be better for your general well-being if you did not laugh at this moment in time.
Tom:Am I going to have to ruin the surprise? Because it's a really good surprise.
Lynette:I'm thinking yeah, ruin it.
Tom:I have been going to Atlantic City for business. I am up for a top spot with Jerry's firm, Huffington Promotions. And if you don't believe me, you can call the CEO himself.
- Permalink: Tom, it would be better for your general well-being if you did n...
Lynette: Atlantic City?
Tom: Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great deal on a suite at one of the casinos and a bunch of the old gang is coming in from New York and, god, it's been forever since I have been so, how could I turn that down?
Lynette: Yeah, how indeed.
Lynette: I didn't say anything.
- Permalink: Atlantic City? Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great d...
Danielle: What the hell is that?
Bree: Isn't it darling? I made it for your party. It's a big one and a big seven, for seventeen!
Danielle: Were you up all night making that thing?
Bree: Yeah, I just wasn't tired. Oh, I want to show you what else I planned. I think you're gonna love it.
- Permalink: Surprise! What the hell is that? Isn't it darling? I made it...
Gabrielle: Carlos! What's going on?
Carlos: Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather, so I took up the vacuuming.
Gabrielle: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. So, uh, did you move my beauty products? They're not in the bathroom.
- Permalink: Carlos! What's going on? Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather...
Carlos: Do you have to be so high-maintenance?
Gabrielle: You married a model, Carlos. Maintenance is my only skill!
- Permalink: Do you have to be so high-maintenance? You married a model, Ca...
Susan: Oh! Darn it. Guess we'll have to take a rain check, huh?
Gus: I can come back on Tuesday.
Susan: Tu-Tuesday? No, no, Tuesday's not good, 'cause Tuesday's the day I, um, become a lesbian.
- Permalink: Oh! Darn it. Guess we'll have to take a rain check, huh? I can...