Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Dale: I got kinda held up in Florida longer than I thought.
Carlos: Spring break, right?
Dale: Yeah. Oh man, we were wasted twenty-four seven! Then I got the message and I just thought my friends were messin' with me. Those buttwads!
- Permalink: I got kinda held up in Florida longer than I thought. Spring b...
Lynette: You're an award-winning copywriter, Ed, you get paid to write!
Ed: Yeah, jingles for oatmeal, not soft-core porn!
Lynette: For God's sake, it's not brain surgery!
- Permalink: You're an award-winning copywriter, Ed, you get paid to write! ...
Gabby: (about the baby, crying): No! You dont even want to be a mother! We've been feeding her and - and bathing her! And we wake up in the middle of the night to rock her! And if you knew me i dont usually dont do that (to officer) i usually dont...Its too late! we've already fallen in love!
- Permalink: No! You dont even want to be a mother! We've been feeding her an...
Edie: I have told every woman in this town that we are getting married and all you have to say to me is, 'I don't know'?
Karl: What else to do you want me to say? I'm sorry.
Edie: What's going on? Is there someone else? Oh my god!
(Edie drops the note and backs away. She turns around and sees a rake propped against the house. She walks toward the rake)
Karl: Oh, crap.
- Permalink: I have told every woman in this town that we are getting married...
Hello, everyone! I'm Gaby Solis, class of '94. Woo-hoo! I just wanted to give God a big shout out to this amazing season. The man upstairs has definitely been on your side. You wanna know why? Because you boys live clean. You keep your noses up. You stay out of trouble. And you don't go around getting strippers pregnant. And that's a good thing, 'cause if one of you caused a scandal like that, ha, not only would that guy get kicked off the team and lose all of his scholarships, but God would drop your school colors so fast it'd make your head spin! And then the football season would go to hell! No pun intended. So my point is, do the right thing and no one gets hurt.Gabrielle
- Permalink: Hello, everyone! I'm Gaby Solis, class of '94. Woo-hoo! I jus...
Carlos: My mama worked her fingers to the bone for me!
Gabrielle: That's what put her in an early grave! (long pause) Well that and the hit and run thing...
- Permalink: My mama worked her fingers to the bone for me! That's what put...
(stuttering) ...This is pornography for homosexuals!Eleanor
- Permalink: ...This is pornography for homosexuals!
Karl: Susie, Susie!
Susan: Our marriage was garbage! Stupid, disgusting pile of garbage!
Karl: No, no, don't say that.
Susan: And I regret everything that came of it!
Karl: Don't do this right now.
Susan: Ugh! (to Julie) Except you, honey. You're my rock. (to Karl) Ooh, out! Get out!
Karl: I promise you I'm gonna break up with Edie and make this right. I'll call you when it's done.
Susan: Don't bother! I won't pick up.
- Permalink: Susie, Susie! Our marriage was garbage! Stupid, disgusting p...
Mike: So how did the two of you meet?
Orson: Oh well I've been her dentist for years... last week i was looking in her mouth and decided to put my tongue in it.
- Permalink: So how did the two of you meet? Oh well I've been her dentist ...
(while eating a Fudgsicle) Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.Mrs. McCluskey
- Permalink: Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.
Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', that does not sound like a phase to me!Eleanor
- Permalink: Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', t...
Parker: I don't believe you.
Lynette: Parker I'm your mother! Mothers don't lie to their sons! Now, go wash your hands or Santa's not going to bring you anything for Christmas.
- Permalink: I don't believe you. Parker I'm your mother! Mothers don't lie...
Mike: You know, I had the feeling when I first saw you in the movie theater that we'd met before.
Orson: I don't think so.
Mike: Oh, I'm pretty sure. I think I know you. Any chance I was one of your guinea pigs?
Orson: No, the only prison work I did was back in Virginia.
Mike: Diploma says you graduated from Minnesota.
Orson: I'm licensed in three states. Open wide, please. Don't talk. I wouldn't want to hurt you.
- Permalink: You know, I had the feeling when I first saw you in the movie th...
George: Hey, fancy seeing you here. I was just out for a little ride.
Bree: Don't lie to me, George. You've been riding up and down this street for the last hour.
George: I don't want to do this, Bree, but you won't return any of my phone calls.
Bree: So stalking me is plan B?
(Bree gets into her car. George gets off the bike and goes to her car window)
George: Bree, I know I messed up. I know I got some issues to work on, but I'd be willing to see a therapist if that's what you want. I'll do anything but how can I show you that I, I can change if you don't give me a second chance? Come on. You know I'm not a bad person.
Bree: I do know that, but I'm just not sure you're a good one, either.
- Permalink: Hey, fancy seeing you here. I was just out for a little ride. ...