Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Bree: Tony, how many more arias is he going to sing?
Bree: Well, in that case, why don't you bring me another bottle of the Pinot Grigio? (pauses as waiter hits a particularly sour note) And please hurry...
- Permalink: Tony, how many more arias is he going to sing? Five. Well, i...
Lucia: I left Charles.
Gabrielle: What? He was worth like six million dollars!
Lucia: Money is not everything, Gabrielle.
Gabrielle: For some people, but we're talking about you now, Mother.
- Permalink: I left Charles. What? He was worth like six million dollars! ...
Gabrielle: Don't be so suicidal, we can always adopt.
Carlos: I wanted to have a child of our own, you know that.
Gabrielle: What does it matter whose DNA it is, the diapers are still going to smell the same regardless.
- Permalink: Don't be so suicidal, we can always adopt. I wanted to have a ...
Susan Mayer had always believed the punishment should fit the crime. She first came to this conclusion when she discovered her husband Karl had been unfaithful. Since Karl had destroyed the love she had given him, Susan felt it was only appropriate she destroy the things he loved in return one by one. But now, three years after their divorce, Susan was reunited with Karl once again as partners in a crime of their own. Yes, Susan Mayer believed the punishment should fit the crime. But for that matter, so did Karl.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Susan Mayer had always believed the punishment should fit the cr...
Bree: For god sakes, it was an honest mistake. I thought I could have just a little bit of wine with dinner, but, apparently, my body couldn't handle it. Fine! If it makes everybody happy, I will just suffer through my sneezing fits and my hives on my own. There. Is that better?
Andrew: So basically you would rather drink than to not have allergies?
- Permalink: For god sakes, it was an honest mistake. I thought I could have ...
Bree: Well, I didn't wanna come here because I was afraid it would drudge up memories of my husband. This was our place. Rex passed away recently. He was, um, murdered by our pharmacist.
Tony: Wow. I hope you changed pharmacists.
Bree: I didn't have to. He committed suicide.
- Permalink: Well, I didn't wanna come here because I was afraid it would dru...
Hi. I need an operation on my spleen and I just found out I don't have medical insurance. Is there anyone I can sue?Susan
- Permalink: Hi. I need an operation on my spleen and I just found out I don'...
The world is filled with unlikely friendships. Odd pairings that to the casual observer make absolutely no sense at all. But if you look closer, we can see why these alliances form. After all, a shared purpose can give even mortal enemies common ground.Mary Alice
- Permalink: The world is filled with unlikely friendships. Odd pairings that...
All we have to do is find a guy who is willing to marry you. You know, come to think of it, a little prayer might not be such a bad idea after all.Edie
- Permalink: All we have to do is find a guy who is willing to marry you. You...
Carlos: You know who you are, Gabby? You're the kind of person who would've turned away Mary and Joseph from the Inn.
Gabrielle: Well, they should've called ahead.
- Permalink: You know who you are, Gabby? You're the kind of person who would...
Bree: When I was young, my stepmother told me that I was very lucky. I possessed beauty, wit, cunning and insight. These were weapons all women needed to survive in the world.
Bree: So take good care of your looks, Danielle. You don't have any other weapons at your disposal.
- Permalink: When I was young, my stepmother told me that I was very lucky. I...
The world is filled with unlikely friendships. (Shot of Bree comforting Betty as she explains about Caleb.) How do they begin? With one person desperately in need. (Shot of Gabrielle trying on a dress) And another willing to lend a helping hand. (Shot of Xiao-Mhe pinning the dress, smiling back at Gabrielle) When such kindness is offered, we are finally able to see the worth of those we have previously written off. (Shot of Susan getting her mail, and then waving to Karl, who is riding on a bike with Edie) And before we know it, a bond has formed. (Shot of Ed and Tom slapping hands and laughing) Regardless of whether others can understand it. (Shot of Lynette watching them. She shakes her head.) Yes, unlikely friendships start up everyday. (Shot of Danielle and Matthew kissing) No one understands this more then the lonely. (Caleb is watching Danielle from his window) In fact, it's what they count on.Mary Alice
- Permalink: The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How do they begi...