Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Lynette: What if I see him with another woman?
Mrs. McCluskey: (takes Lynette's face in her hands) I own a gun...
- Permalink: What if I see him with another woman? I own a gun...
Paul: I'm calling the police.
Felicia: No need, I just needed to borrow some flour. I'm a little bit psychic and I predict fresh baked cookies in your future.
- Permalink: I'm calling the police. No need, I just needed to borrow some ...
Bree: You know what? Maybe Andrew leaving will be good for us. You are all I have left and I am going to be the best mother that I can be.
Danielle: There's definitely room for improvement.
- Permalink: You know what? Maybe Andrew leaving will be good for us. You are...
Xiao-Mei: She smell.
Carlos: Who smells? Gaby?
Gabrielle: Excuse me, what?
Xiao-Mei: Her perfume make me sick.
Gabrielle: Honey, it's a hundred bucks an ounce. That tends to make everyone a little nauseous.
- Permalink: She smell. Who smells? Gaby? Excuse me, what? Her perfume ...
Carlos: We're gonna have a baby!
Doctor: You should know that since she's experiencing early symptoms, this might be a tough pregnancy for her.
Carlos: Not a problem. We are gonna treat her like a queen!
Gabrielle: Absolutely. You have nothing to worry about here.
- Permalink: We're gonna have a baby! Oh. You should know that since she'...
Lynette: Atlantic City?
Tom: Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great deal on a suite at one of the casinos and a bunch of the old gang is coming in from New York and, god, it's been forever since I have been so, how could I turn that down?
Lynette: Yeah, how indeed.
Lynette: I didn't say anything.
- Permalink: Atlantic City? Yeah, it's last minute, but Jerry got a great d...
Bree: I think it's going to be a kick having Susan and Julie stay with us. It'll be like living in a sorority. We'll stay up late and we'll gossip and make s'mores. Doesn't that sound like fun?"
Danielle: Why are you pretending to be happy? I heard you walking around your room all night long. Crying.
Bree: I don't want to talk about it.
- Permalink: I think it's going to be a kick having Susan and Julie stay with...
Danielle: What the hell is that?
Bree: Isn't it darling? I made it for your party. It's a big one and a big seven, for seventeen!
Danielle: Were you up all night making that thing?
Bree: Yeah, I just wasn't tired. Oh, I want to show you what else I planned. I think you're gonna love it.
- Permalink: Surprise! What the hell is that? Isn't it darling? I made it...
Fine, I'll learn to live without product. But when my hair starts smelling like hair, I don't want to hear a word.Gabrielle
- Permalink: Fine, I'll learn to live without product. But when my hair start...
Carlos: Do you have to be so high-maintenance?
Gabrielle: You married a model, Carlos. Maintenance is my only skill!
- Permalink: Do you have to be so high-maintenance? You married a model, Ca...
Matthew: Mom. Look, I know you're out there. Please, just talk to me. Mom, I need something to drink. Just some water, some juice, something, anything, please. (bangs on the door) Mom! You want me to say I set Caleb up. Yeah, I did it. I started thinking about all those years, years that we had to take care of him and I just thought maybe once he was gone, we could have a normal life. And I'm sorry. But Mom, you have got to let me out of here, now!
(Betty gets up. With a crowbar, she bangs on the door.)
Betty: You! You were willing to stand by and let me murder your brother without reason. It's an unforgivable betrayal! I am so consumed with rage, it's best you stay in there because if I let you out, I don't know what I might do to you!
- Permalink: Mom. Look, I know you're out there. Please, just talk to me. Mom...
Gabrielle: Carlos! What's going on?
Carlos: Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather, so I took up the vacuuming.
Gabrielle: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. So, uh, did you move my beauty products? They're not in the bathroom.
- Permalink: Carlos! What's going on? Xiao-Mei is feeling under the weather...
Zach: Look,I know it's an expensive car, but I need one, so can I get the money?
Noah: You're a lousy liar, kid. I read the papers. I know what happened to your father. My guess is he's in the market for a fancy lawyer to get him some rich man's justice.
Noah: Paul Young put Deirdre in a box. My daughter. Your mother, so we're clear, I don't write checks to monsters.
Zach: Why can't you just give me the money? You're dying. You don't need it. I do.
- Permalink: Look,I know it's an expensive car, but I need one, so can I get ...
Since her first day on the job, it had been clear to Lynette Scavo that her new boss, Nina, was unusually tense. To help relieve her tension Lynette tried giving her boss thoughtful gifts. A soothing wave machine, aromatherapy candles, even meditative Chi balls. But nothing seemed to ease Nina's tension. Until one day, when it occurred to Lynette there was one form of relaxation she had yet to try. And although it had come about in a unexpected manner, Nina's tension had finally been released, the old-fashioned way.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Since her first day on the job, it had been clear to Lynette Sca...