Desperate Housewives Season 3 Quotes
Well, in that spirit, as soon as I start chemo, I will be giving up shampoo.Lynette
- Permalink: Well, in that spirit, as soon as I start chemo, I will be giving...
Minister: Are we ready?
Julie: (about Susan and Mike) Are you kidding? They've been dragging this thing out for three years!
- Permalink: Are we ready? Are you kidding? They've been dragging this thi...
(to Susan) Just so you know, if I was a lesbian, I'd totally do you.Gabrielle
- Permalink: Just so you know, if I was a lesbian, I'd totally do you.
Susan: (to Franois on the phone) And I wanna see if you still available to do the flowers. Bye oh, ah, just so you know, Ian's not the groom anymore, long story, call me!
Susan: (on the phone) Hi, Kurt, Susan Mayer. You did my wedding invitations, ah, I'm gonna need another batch, exactly the same only change the name Ian Hansworth to Mike Delfino, long story, call me!
- Permalink: And I wanna see if you still available to do the flowers. Bye oh...
Scott: Yes, Lynette, I am a couple's counselor.
Lynette: Really? And what do you call this? Ambush therapy?
- Permalink: Yes, Lynette, I am a couple's counselor. Really? And what do y...
Remember when I was giving birth to the twins and screaming in agony because Porter was dragging my uterus out with him? Well I was more in the mood for sex then than I am now!. Lynette
- Permalink: . Remember when I was giving birth to the twins and screaming ...
I just peed on that, for God's sake, put it on a coaster!Edie
- Permalink: I just peed on that, for God's sake, put it on a coaster!
From the moment we wake up in the morning 'til our head hits the pillow at night, our lives are filled with questions. Most are easily answered and soon forgotten. But some questions are much harder to ask because we are so afraid of the answer. Will I be around to watch my children grow up? Am I making a mistake by marrying this man? Could he ever truly love me? And what happens when we ask ourself the hard question and get the answer we've been hoping for? Well, that's when happiness begins.Mary Alice
- Permalink: From the moment we wake up in the morning 'til our head hits the...
Edie: (to Susan, about Gabrielle) At least get her a thoughtless crappy gift, like a blender.
Susan: I got you a blender for Christmas.
Edie: And I use it everyday... Gotta go! (Edie leaves)
- Permalink: At least get her a thoughtless crappy gift, like a blender. I ...
Gabrielle: (to Susan) Oh, Susan, Julie told me about Ian I'm so sorry, you must be devastated.
(Mike is moving his stuff over to Susan's house)
Mike: Hey Gaby.
Gabrielle: (to Susan) I see you've picked up the pieces!
- Permalink: Oh, Susan, Julie told me about Ian I'm so sorry, you must be dev...
Mary Alice: (narrating) Yes, Susan knew Mike was about to pop the question. The one she thought he'd never ask...
Susan: Oh, Mike.
Mary Alice: And thanks to Susan..
Susan: Will you marry me?
Mary Alice: ...he never did... Luckily, it wasn't the question she needed to hear...
Mike: I kinda had a speech prepared, but, sure, what the heck.
Mary Alice: ...it was the answer.
(Mike puts the ring on Susan's finger.)
- Permalink: Yes, Susan knew Mike was about to pop the question. The one she ...
Mary Alice (narrating): Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino and Susan Mayer were supposed to become engaged. So when Mike took Susan to her favorite restaurant, she just knew he was going to pop the question.
Mike (to Susan): What're you gonna have?
Mary Alice: And when he did
Susan: The chicken
Mary Alice: she'd be ready with her answer. But as the evening wore on, the moment Susan had been waiting for (Mike gets down on one knee, but only to tie his shoe)failed to materialize. (Later, a man standing next to their table playing the violin) And though many opportunities presented themselves (Mike puts his hand inside his jacket as if he wanna take something out. Susan drops what's in her hand to get ready, but Mike only takes out some cash to give them to the guy)the question was never asked. (Later, a plate with a cover is put on the table and Susan thought this is it) Until the thought began to dawn on Susan that perhaps (Mike removes the cover and reveals a seemingly special sweet dish)it never would (Susan looks very disappointed).
- Permalink: Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino and Sus...