Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Paul: Do you really think that people on this street want a manipulative psycho for a neighbor?
Felicia: Well, they let you live here. So, I'm guessing the zoning laws aren't all that strict.
- Permalink: Do you really think that people on this street want a manipulati...
Bree: Who is this victim number one?
Andrew: Mr. Solis - After all, I sort of did kill his mom.
- Permalink: Who is this victim number one? Mr. Solis - After all, I sort o...
There comes a moment when our lives change forever. The moment we admit our weaknesses, the moment we rise to a challenge, the moment we accept a sacrifice, or let a loved one go. And sometimes the change in our lives is an answer to our prayers.Mary Alice
- Permalink: There comes a moment when our lives change forever. The moment w...
Renee: Look, I will never forget what my mother did. I think about it every day, but I refuse to let it be what defines me. This spring fling might seem shallow and insensitive to you, but it's my way of saying I choose life over death. So, now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my lame ass party.
Gaby: Wait. It's not a lame ass party anymore because I'm here now.
- Permalink: Look, I will never forget what my mother did. I think about it e...
Bree: A woman felt desperate and alone and killed herself because nobody cared enough to help her, and the thing is - I was there. I saw that something was wrong, and I walked away and I am never going to let myself do that again and certainly not with you.
Andrew: Alex left me. I guess he just got sick of living with a drunk. What did I do? I wrecked my marriage.
Bree: Look, it's going to get better. I promise you it's going to get better. But for that to start, you need to go to a meeting.
Andrew: I can't get up in front of a bunch of strangers and talk about this.
Bree: Then, we can have a meeting right here. Just the two of us - what do you say?
- Permalink: A woman felt desperate and alone and killed herself because nobo...
Mrs. McCluskey: You're still having that thing? A woman's on life support.
Gaby: Exactly. She's not dead. It's like you're making my argument for me.
Mrs. McCluskey: Put Roy and me down for a no, but please call us when you have your Hurricane Katrina pool party.
- Permalink: You're still having that thing? A woman's on life support. Exa...
SURPRISE! What?! What are you supposed to say when someone gets an organ? KIDNEY!Gaby
- Permalink: SURPRISE! What?! What are you supposed to say when someone gets ...
Our lives are brief. That's why it's important to search for meaning. We find it in our daughter's smile, in the warmth of our friends, or the comfort of our faith. Then, there are those who make their lives meaningful by making a great sacrifice.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Our lives are brief. That's why it's important to search for mea...
Mike: You're dying, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Like I'm sorry, but it feels like you're getting ready to say goodbye like you're bailing on me.
Susan: Bailing? I am fighting. I am scared. I don't know what's going to happen but I am fighting my ass off. I want to see MJ graduate. I want to grow old with you, and I want all of that. But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every moment of every day.
Mike: Let's get out of here.
Susan: Hey. Lean on me. I'm a lot stronger than you think.
- Permalink: You're dying, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. Li...
Lynette: Hey. We're about to eat, why don't you join us?
Renee: Okay, but keep the baby on your side of the table. What? I'll probably let her play with my knife.
- Permalink: Hey. We're about to eat, why don't you join us? Okay, but kee...
Gaby: That girl's so good at the violin, she's practically Asian.
Carlos: So, that's what this is about... you're competing with Bob and Lee.
Gaby: Pfft. That's ridiculous. This is about Juanita. I'm building her self esteem and giving her a chance to shine. And if a couple of same-sex parents end up crying at home in their silk kimonos, so be it.
- Permalink: That girl's so good at the violin, she's practically Asian. So...
Reverend Sikes: So, have you killed someone?
Bree: Excuse me?!
Reverend Sikes: I've always found the treats you prepare for my visits are a reliable indicator of your level of spiritual turmoil - the more exquisite the baked goods, the more anguished your soul. This is a hazelnut-chocolate chip scone with currants. So, I ask again...Have you killed someone?
- Permalink: So, have you killed someone? Excuse me?! I've always found ...