Doctor Who Quotes
Clara: I have to go in there.
The Doctor: Please, please no.
Clara: This is what I've already done. You've already seen me do it. I'm the Impossible Girl.
- Permalink: I have to go in there. Please, please no. This is what I've ...
Dear Goddess. The universe without The Doctor, there will be consequences.Madame Vastra
- Permalink: Dear Goddess. The universe without The Doctor, there will be con...
The Doctor's life is an open wound. And an open wound can be entered.Great Intelligence
- Permalink: The Doctor's life is an open wound. And an open wound can be ent...
I died saving him. In return he saved me to the biggest database in the universe. Left me like a book on a shelf. Didn't even say goodbye. He doesn't like endings.River
- Permalink: I died saving him. In return he saved me to the biggest database...
Strax: The heart is a relatively simple thing.
Madame Vastra: I have not found it to be so.
- Permalink: The heart is a relatively simple thing. I have not found it to...
The Doctor: Maybe I take up watercolors or beekeeping or something. Or, not.
Clara: So, how do we get down there? Jump?
The Doctor. Of course not. We fall.
- Permalink: Maybe I take up watercolors or beekeeping or something. Or, not....
The Doctor: When then you are a time traveler, there is one place you must never go. One place in all of time and space you must never ever find yourself.
The Doctor: You didn't listen, did you? You lot never do. That's the problem. The Doctor has a secret he will take to the grave. It's been discovered. That's not what's been found. No no no, that's not what's been found. He was talking about my grave. Trenzalore is where I'm buried.
Clara: But how can you have a grave?
The Doctor: We all do, somewhere out there in the future, the trouble with time travel is you can someday end up visiting.
- Permalink: When then you are a time traveler, there is one place you must n...
Friends are lost forever more unless he goes to Trenzalore.Whisper Men
- Permalink: Friends are lost forever more unless he goes to Trenzalore.
Sorry, mam, so sorry. I think I've been murdered.Jenny
- Permalink: Sorry, mam, so sorry. I think I've been murdered.
Clara: So you were a friend?
River: A little more than a friend.
- Permalink: So you were a friend? A little more than a friend.
Time travel has always been possible in dreams.Madame Vastra
- Permalink: Time travel has always been possible in dreams.
I don't know where I am. It's like I'm breaking into a million different pieces and there's only one thing I remember. I have to save The Doctor. He always looks different. Sometimes, I think I'm everywhere at once, running every second, just to save him. Doctor? But he never hears me. Almost never. Having blown into this world on a leaf, I'm still blowing. I don't think I'll ever learn. I'm Clara Oswald. I'm the Impossible Girl. I was born to save The Doctor.Clara
- Permalink: I don't know where I am. It's like I'm breaking into a million d...
Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Whatever the cost.Warrior Doctor
The Doctor: Clara? You asked me what we're going to do, I told ya. We're going to go to hell, or wherever it is people go when they die, if there is anywhere. Whatever it is we're gonna go there and we're gonna find Danny. And if it is in any way possible, we're going to bring him home. Every culture has a concept of an afterlife. I always meant to have a look around, see if I could find one.
Clara: You're going to help me?
The Doctor: Well, why wouldn't I help you?
Clara: Because of what I just did, I just...
The Doctor: You betrayed me. You betrayed our trust, you betrayed our friendship, you betrayed everything that I've ever stood for. You let me down!
Clara: Then why are you helping me?
The Doctor: Why? Do you think that I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference?