Eastbound & Down Season 2 Episode 7: "Chapter 13" Quotes
Well, I wouldn't want to ruin a sale, huh? Guess you guys got to make those commissions to be able to buy all the goddamn... the FUBU, and the Oshkosh B'gosh, and the sh*t the baby's gonna be wearing. Hey, potential home buyers. Hope ya'll know there were alotta rapes that happened in this houseKenny Powers
- Permalink: Well, I wouldn't want to ruin a sale, huh? Guess you guys got to...
I learned alot down in Mexico. I learned that sometimes to be the man, you gotta beat the man. I learned the grass is not always greener. I learned that adversity's sweet milk. That's philosophy, April.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: I learned alot down in Mexico. I learned that sometimes to be th...
Do I have all the attentions of everyone? Attentions please. For those of y'all who do not know who I am, my name is Kenny Powers. And as f*cked up and weird as it may seem, I used to be a teacher here. But now I return to you. A victor, a champion, a man who has defeated the face of Mexican baseball... not to... get back my old job... f*ck that noise.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Do I have all the attentions of everyone? Attentions please. For...
But to capture the heart of one of your teachers, and take her away from you forever. So at this time I would like the beautiful, the forgiving, the talented, big-chested art teacher, to please step forward.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: But to capture the heart of one of your teachers, and take her a...
Chapter One Continued. More of what I was just saying... Never in a million years would I imagine myself being in Mexico. After all, who would? Most Mexicans spend the bulk of their day just trying to get out, so you can hardly blame foreigners like myself for not thinkin' about gettin' in.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Chapter One Continued. More of what I was just saying... Never i...
Oddly enough, the people here aren't that different from the ones back home, when you get past the lack of interest in real sports, and the need to have yellow rice at every f*ckin' meal.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Oddly enough, the people here aren't that different from the one...
Can't help but notice how much they stick together too. I mean, when you see Mexicans in the States you think, 'oh, there's a group of Mexicans, doin' Mexican things together', but here you see that it's not just because they talk the same language, and are all Catholic. Family means alot to these people. Relationships, husbands, wives, parents, all that sh*t.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Can't help but notice how much they stick together too. I mean, ...
Reminds me of why I'm here in the first place. A quest is nuthin' if you got no one to brag about it too, will never reach the end if you're only doing it for yourself. Me, I'm doing it for a girl I had to leave behind, just to get this far. Now I gotta go a little further to get back to her. All I can do is hope that one day she'll understand, and when that day comes, it's not too late.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Reminds me of why I'm here in the first place. A quest is nuthin...
Kenny: Chapter Nothing: The Fucking Epilogue.
- Permalink: The F**king Epilogue.