Eastbound & Down Season 1 Episode 4: "Chapter 4" Quotes
Stupid cookout. As if their f*cking cookout is any sort of big thing. You should see my f*cking cookouts, man. When I was back in Seattle, I had the goddamn Spoonman from the Soundgarden videos coming to my sh*t. I'm talking 6 grills burning at all times. Tiki torches, 3 whole pigs, sh*tloads of macaroni and cheeses, baked potatoes, collard greens, a horse, f*cking Puerto Rican chicks showing their pussies and tits off everywhere. They were amazing.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: Stupid cookout. As if their f*cking cookout is any sort of big t...
I don't know what's going on, man. I'm just all jammed up inside. Lost my abilities. Been stripped of all of my god-given talents. Including the talents to be able to have sex with any woman I choose, or throw a f*cking ball fast, or to not prematurely come in my pants. Sometimes I just don't even know which one hurts the most. I'm ashamed of myself.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: I don't know what's going on, man. I'm just all jammed up inside...
There's one thing I have learned through all my adventures and conquests - it's that some people are just wired for success. I had no choice when it came to being great - I just am great.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: There's one thing I have learned through all my adventures and c...
I am not trying to sound cocky or full of myself, but Kenny Powers has a sneaking suspicion that no matter what comes his way he will always be great. Because that's just the way sh*t works sometimes.Kenny Powers
- Permalink: I am not trying to sound cocky or full of myself, but Kenny Powe...
(To his hired date) I said put something nice on. You look like a busted Daytona stripper in that.Kenny
- Permalink: I said put something nice on. You look like a busted Daytona str...
Kenny: Did you get my shit?
(Clegg hands a bag to Kenny)
Kenny: Why is it in a fucking zip-lock bag? What is this mushrooms? Clegg, I'm talking about steroids.
- Permalink: Did you get my s**t? Why is it in a f**king zip-lock bag? Wh...
Stevie: Terrence, I don't teach you how to principal I don't think you should tell me how to teach band.
Terrence: You clearly don't understand the employer-employee relationship.
Stevie: Uh, I'm starting to and I don't like it.
- Permalink: Terrence, I don't teach you how to principal I don't think you s...