Eastwick Season 1 Episode 2: "Reaping and Sewing" Quotes
Roxie: Since you're a high school dropout, would-be rapist, future Dateline predator who works in a gas station, I'll talk slowly. If you ever touch my daughter again, or any other innocent girl for that matter, so help me God!
Gus: Ok, well, first of all, your little Mia is not so innocent, lady. And second, I may be a high school dropout, but you're the slut who killed her husband so she can bang half the town.
Roxie: I'd be careful what I say next, if I were you.
- Permalink: Since you're a high school dropout, would-be rapist, future Date...
(opening her gift from Darryl) And it's Maurice. Oh boy! Kat gets silk, and I get... Maurice.Joanna
- Permalink: (opening her gift from Darryl) And it's Maurice. Oh boy! Kat get...
I ran out of deodorant this morning, so I rubbed my pits with the dryer sheet and now I just smell like mountain fresh BO.Joanna
- Permalink: I ran out of deodorant this morning, so I rubbed my pits with th...
Joanna: I have some pretty interesting leads.
Darryl: You just be careful, okay?
Joanna: What do you mean?
Darryl: Sometimes it's probably safer to let sleeping dogs lie.
- Permalink: I have some pretty interesting leads. You just be careful, oka...
Penny: You know, I can be at HarvestFest right now. I could be getting drunk, eating pie. But instead, I'm in the woods, with you, knocking on what looks like the door of a serial killer.
Joanna: I know. Isn't it fun?
- Permalink: You know, I can be at HarvestFest right now. I could be getting ...
You don't understand the usefulness of anger. Society tries to force you to swallow it down like a good little girl. Because you are angry, you're a bitch. If you're a bitch, no one will you love. Well, I say, that's nonsense.Darryl
- Permalink: You don't understand the usefulness of anger. Society tries to f...
Roxie: Thanks for coming over, even though we had a stupid fight.
Chad: You know me, I'm like a sexual Batman. You call at four AM, and I come running.
- Permalink: Thanks for coming over, even though we had a stupid fight. You...
Roxie: You think you're really adorable, don't you?
Darryl: I think you think I'm really adorable.
Roxie: I think you're not as adorable as you think I think you are
- Permalink: You think you're really adorable, don't you? I think you think...
Penny: The man that you've had the most pathetic crush on for the last two years finally asks you out and you say, 'No'?
Joanna: Don't call me pathetic.
Penny: I didn't call you pathetic. I said that your crush is pathetic.
- Permalink: The man that you've had the most pathetic crush on for the last ...
Want more Eastwick?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!