Joan: Part of recovery is addressing painful things. If you ignore them they become triggers.
Sherlock: Could you shoot me all of this in an email? I'm much better at processing the written word.
- Permalink: Part of recovery is addressing painful things. If you ignore the...
Allistair: How's the sex?
Watson: I beg your pardon
Allistair: Sex. Shagging? Is he enjoying it?
Watson: I don't undertand.
Allistair: I heard that was part of the service you provided. Satisfying your clients every need why else would anyone pay your exuberant fees?
- Permalink: How's the sex? I beg your pardon Sex. Shagging? Is he enjoyi...
I've had many clients but Sherlock is definitely the most unique. I would like to know more about him.Watson
- Permalink: I've had many clients but Sherlock is definitely the most unique...
Sherlock: You should have trusted me when I told you he wouldn't show.
Watson: Trusted you? I've been glued to your side for weeks now and you've refused to show even the tiniest bit of your personal history. You know what Sherlock, I don't trust because thanks to you we're basically still strangers.
- Permalink: You should have trusted me when I told you he wouldn't show. T...
Did you enjoy your time with dear old dad? Come on Watson show some appreciation for a prank well played.Sherlock
- Permalink: Did you enjoy your time with dear old dad? Come on Watson show s...
I know about Irene. I want you to tell me about her.Watson
- Permalink: I know about Irene. I want you to tell me about her.
Watson: There's just one question I want to ask you about your past.
Sherlock: Excellent, you wait here and I'll go to my room, shut the door. Soon as you're absolutely certain I can't hear you, ask away.
- Permalink: There's just one question I want to ask you about your past. ...
You realized that he targeted patients not only terminal and but also in tremendous pain. You made Samantha an attractive target. First you found the biopsy of a patient dying of cardiac cancer, you put Samantha's name on the results. You noted that her tumor was found during surgery and then you placed them into her chart. Secondly, you made sure she was in pain so the Angel would feel compelled to end her suffering, that was simply, pull back on her pain meds. This had the added benefit to make her delirious and not be able to communicate to the killer who liked to chat up his victims and he took the bait. Samantha had succumb to her cardiac event. All you had to do was remove her cancer results from her chart and your mistake was erased.Sherlock
- Permalink: You realized that he targeted patients not only terminal and but...
Joan: "Better lucky than good". Sounds to me like you were lucky.
Carrie: Yeah, I guess I was.
Joan: I know what it's like not to be lucky, it turned my life upside down.
Carrie: You were always a good friend Joanie, but you were a better doctor.
- Permalink: Better lucky than good. Sounds to me like you were lucky. Yeah...