Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sherlock: Bit of a letdown actually, I think I could have gotten 20 times my normal rate.
Watson: What is your normal rate?
Sherlock: Oh. I don't have one, remind me to make one up before we leave.
- Permalink: Bit of a letdown actually, I think I could have gotten 20 times ...
Jim: My name is Jim Fowkes. I am the chief vestment officer. This is Daniel Cho our Chief Financial Officer another in-house board member.
Sherlock: Yep. You're all chiefs of something. What do you want?
- Permalink: My name is Jim Fowkes. I am the chief vestment officer. This is ...
Aaron: What is I.M.L.T.H.O?
Sherlock: In my less than humble opinion.
Watson: You're abbreviations are becoming borderline indecipherable. I don't know why, because you are obviously capable being articulate.
Sherlock: Language is evolving Watson becoming a more effective version of itself. I love text shorthand. It's a way you to convey content and tone without losing velocity.
- Permalink: What is I.M.L.T.H.O? In my less than humble opinion. You're...
Sherlock: What are you doing?
Watson: Depriving you of all stimuli; time for you to get some sleep.
Sherlock: What? No, no. Right after you solve a case, you're flushed with a success. We should double down with work.
Sherlock: You, me, Angus, some combination of the three. You already know I favor you.
- Permalink: What are you doing? Depriving you of all stimuli; time for you...
Sherlock: For a brief stretch in London, I talked only to a phrenology bust I kept in my study. I named him Angus. It wasn't the same. I realized when it came to listeners preferred animate to inanimate. It was quite a break through.
Watson: Angus. I am glad I made it to the animate category.
- Permalink: For a brief stretch in London, I talked only to a phrenology bus...
You know Watson, I take it all back. I'm beginning to find the chat that accompanying your companionship extremely useful. It's like white noise. It puts me in a state where I think and obverse better.Sherlock
- Permalink: You know Watson, I take it all back. I'm beginning to find the c...
Watson: So what now? We go back to the Castillo house and talk to the parents more?
Sherlock: You're doing it again - talking.
Watson: What? I'm not supposed to talk?
Sherlock: Situations like these cases require my total concentration. I talk to you, never the other way around.
- Permalink: So what now? We go back to the Castillo house and talk to the pa...
For future reference. When I say I agree with you, it means I'm not listening.Sherlock
- Permalink: For future reference. When I say I agree with you, it means I'm ...
Watson: Do you close yourself off to people, deny yourself things that might bring you pleasure? Not because it makes you a better investigator but because it's some sort of penance?
Watson: For what happened in London? Being addicted? I don't know, it just occurred to me that it might something someone would do and not even know it.
Sherlock: You always know it, Watson. If you didn't, it wouldn't be penance.
- Permalink: Do you close yourself off to people, deny yourself things that m...
You listened. You let someone else's scattering penetrate that attic you call a skull and you helped catch a killer.Watson
- Permalink: You listened. You let someone else's scattering penetrate that a...
Watson: She really got you, huh?
Sherlock: Lefty caught me by surprise. This one, leathery from slaps. This one's a baby's bottom.
- Permalink: She really got you, huh? Lefty caught me by surprise. This on...
Watson. OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!?! Ty I'm going to have to call you back.
Sherlock: You're right about a stress relief, I felt like Jimi Hendrix for a second there.
Watson: You didn't have to do that?
Sherlock: Ty, funny name that, noun, verb, nationality, food.
- Permalink: Watson. OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!?! Ty I'm going to have to ca...