Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Emily; We let go all the time, of feelings, of people, of fear. We let go because we want to, because we have to. At the end of the day, there is no choice. We let go because if we don't, we'll never move on. Or at the very least, we try to.
- Permalink: Emily; We let go all the time, of feelings, of people, of fear. ...
Emily: You're supposed to be making me like you less, remember?
Will: Right, okay, yeah, so suck it up then. Grow a pair?
- Permalink: You're supposed to be making me like you less, remember? Right...
Emily: I lost a patient today, and I know that it's gonna get easier and it's only hitting me like this because it's the first time, but that doesn't make me feel any better, because there's also something so sad about that.
Will: I don't think it will.
Will: Get easier for you. I think you'll get better at hiding it, but I don't think it'll get easier for you.
Emily: Do me a favor and don't tell Dr. Pindari that.
Will: You know, Emily, you're a different kind of doctor than she is, and for my money, if I were sick, I'd want you.
- Permalink: I lost a patient today, and I know that it's gonna get easier an...
Emily: Okay, fine. I am not over you yet, okay, but I am trying very hard. But were also both adults so until that happens, you have to man up and deal with it.
Will: Man up, huh?
Emily: Yes, please.
Will: Fair enough.
- Permalink: Okay, fine. I am not over you yet, okay, but I am trying very ha...
Emily: The old Emily would take it. The new Emily fights back.
Cassandra: Is that a threat?
- Permalink: The old Emily would take it. The new Emily fights back. Is tha...
[internal monologue] Just let it go. Rise above it. She's not worth your time. You are an adult and a doctor. Oh, screw it.
- Permalink: Just let it go. Rise above it. She's not worth your time. You ar...
Emily: I'm very sorry that I dragged you into that adolescent nightmare.
Micah: You know what this means now? I'm gonna have to spread a rumor that I shot you down.
Emily: I'm used to it.
- Permalink: I'm very sorry that I dragged you into that adolescent nightmare...
[to Emily] You felt bad? Let me tell you about bad. When you ignore hospital protocol that's bad. When you go over my head, that's bad. And when you piss me off twice in your first week of work, that's very bad.Gina
- Permalink: You felt bad? Let me tell you about bad. When you ignore hospita...
Nurse: Watch out. That girl's a barracuda. And apparently she's after you now.
Micah: The gossip in this place is out of control.
- Permalink: Watch out. That girl's a barracuda. And apparently she's after y...
Will: You make some sweeping proclamation that you're in love with me?
Emily: I would hardly call it a proclamation.
Will: Emily, we were friends, and coworkers, and now every time I ask you to run a CBC I'm gonna wonder if you're reading something into it.
Emily: Trust me, I'm not...it's very clear that you don't like me.
Will: That's the thing. I do like you. A lot. You kept me sane in med school. You were the person I could unload to, laugh with.
Emily: We can still do that. Look, I was just freaking out and I was so nervous about the job and I attached all this significance to you because you were familiar. But the point is you said no and that's it.
Emily: I mean, did you think I was going to pine over you forever? You are a cool guy, but come on, I am moving on.
- Permalink: You make some sweeping proclamation that you're in love with me?...
Tyra: Don't worry. It wasn't as bad as you think.
Tyra: No, I'm just saying that to make you feel better.
- Permalink: Don't worry. It wasn't as bad as you think. Really? No, I'm ...
Personally, I find gossip so irritating.Cassandra
- Permalink: Personally, I find gossip so irritating.