Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Peter: Lois, you're too nosy. Like that waiter at that restaurant.
Waiter: And who had the prime rib?
Peter: I hardly think that's any of your business.
- Permalink: Lois, you're too nosy. Like that waiter at that restaurant. ...
Peter: I guess I've learned a little something about what it means to be a good dad.
Chris: Hey, dad, do you want to play baseball?
Peter: Oh my God, could you leave me alone?! You are the neediest kid!
- Permalink: I guess I've learned a little something about what it means to b...
Tom Tucker: Can I get you some punch?
Thelma: Oh no, see, if you're one of ten million americans like me...
(cuts to a man in a chair)
Man: Like me.
(cuts to a woman on a tennis court)
Woman: Like me.
(cuts back to the community center)
Thelma: ...with a bladder control problem, punch just goes right through you.
(Quagmire comes in)
- Permalink: Can I get you some punch? Oh no, see, if you're one of ten mil...
Peter: I can't believe you left dad.
Thelma: I have needs that he didn't satisfy, and I'm still a young woman Peter. 82 is the new 74. I'm putting my fine ass back on the market.
Peter: Boy, this is really gonna upset my evil brother Thaddeus.
Thaddeus: (dressed and talks like Snidely Whiplash) Nya! This will surely affect my inheritance. Nya!
- Permalink: I can't believe you left dad. I have needs that he didn't sati...
Tom Tucker: Hey champ. Do you want to see Chicken Little?
Peter: Hahaha. Yeah!
Tom Tucker: And what does a chicken say?
Tom Tucker: Hahaha, why not.
- Permalink: Hey champ. Do you want to see Chicken Little? Hahaha. Yeah! ...
Chris: I wanna get a milkshake too.
Peter: Too bad. Go get your own father.
- Permalink: I wanna get a milkshake too. Too bad. Go get your own father.
(Watching airplanes flying at the airshow) Oh this so exciting! Maybe we'll get lucky and see another crash this year.Lois
- Permalink: Oh this so exciting! Maybe we'll get lucky and see another crash...
Jake Tucker: What's your problem?
Peter: Papa Tom's being a jerk.
Jake Tucker: At least he talks to you. He hasn't paid attention to me in weeks!
Peter: Well, all in all, I think you should be grateful. I heard the Kennedys had a kid like you once, and they had it put to sleep.
- Permalink: What's your problem? Papa Tom's being a jerk. At least he ta...
(to Tom Tucker, about Thelma) I can't believe this! You were messing around in what was basically my first apartment!Peter
- Permalink: I can't believe this! You were messing around in what was basica...
Thelma: I don't see what the problem is, Tom is a wonderful man.
Tom Tucker: I don't see the problem either, but let's go to Ollie Williams for the In-Depth Anylasis. Ollie?
Ollie Williams: Lady's old!
Tom Tucker: Thanks Ollie, back to you, Peter.
- Permalink: I don't see what the problem is, Tom is a wonderful man. I don...
(Off screen, a girl catches a Hot Dog in her mouth)
Girl: That one felt like my Dad!
Jingle: Incest in the morning!
Deep-Voiced Announcer: Suppressed Memories!
- Permalink: That one felt like my Dad! Incest in the morning! Suppressed...
Announcer: And now back to "Round Table" with Al Michaels, Harold Ramis, Ray Romano, and Kermit the Frog.
Kermit: These Zoning Laws are infringing on the rights of...
Harold Ramis: Uh, if I might interrupt for a minute, I'd like to point out...
Al Michaels: You've had your time, let someone else speak.
Harold Ramis: I haven't said a word, it was that guy (points to Ray Romano).
Ray Romano: Don't look at me! I can't get a word in edgewise.
Kermit the Frog: Well then who the hell's been talking this whole time (they all begin to argue)?
- Permalink: And now back to Round Table with Al Michaels, Harold Ramis, Ray ...