Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
How ya doin' there, Big Guy? You holdin' up okay? You wanna sooda? ...Ah, screw it, I triedStewie
- Permalink: How ya doin' there, Big Guy? You holdin' up okay? You wanna sood...
Black Knight: You see kids your father is nothing but a fizzle!
Peter: Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it! Except that one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran off. He got away with it. But most people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it. Well, actually, that guy who got away with it was the only one who ever called me a fizzle. After today ... only half the people who ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it
- Permalink: You see kids your father is nothing but a fizzle! Nobody calls...
Peter: Hey, kids! Hey, you know what I do? I work at a toy factory and you know what I do there?
Boy: I bet you're just one of those low-level assembly-line guys who stands there all day screwing heads on dolls. "Ooh, is it on straight? I don't know." Boooo!
Peter: Why, you little snot-nosed...
Teacher: Mr. Griffin! He plays kickball in the park after school. Get him there
- Permalink: Hey, kids! Hey, you know what I do? I work at a toy factory and ...
You know, since money's getting tight, I was gonna suggest that we eat the kids. You know, jokingly at first, but then I was gonna gauge your reaction and if you were cool with it, we would go from there, but this is a much better ideaPeter
- Permalink: You know, since money's getting tight, I was gonna suggest that ...
Peter: Are you training to be a jouster too?
Mort: Yes. I'm trying to overcome my terrible fear of swords. A man in a pirate costume stabbed me in the ear when I was nine, and again when I was thirty!
- Permalink: Are you training to be a jouster too? Yes. I'm trying to overc...