Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Girl [to Brian at bar]: I think you've had about enough.
Brian: Well, I... I think you're wrong, you... you increasingly attractive looking woman. You know, you're... you're really pretty.
Girl: Oh, stop!
Brian: No. I'm... I'm serious... You could... you could be in magazines. You could! And not just Juggs or Creamsicle...
[Lady walks away]
Brian: Call me! ... She won't call
- Permalink: I think you've had about enough. Well, I... I think you're wro...
Stewie and I traded in our plane tickets for train tickets. Yeah, apparently you can do thatBrian
- Permalink: Stewie and I traded in our plane tickets for train tickets. Yeah...
Stewie: You remember that episode of the Brady Bunch where Bobby saved Greg's life and Greg became his slave?
Stewie: Good. It's on tonight. Tape it for me, and put a nice label on it
- Permalink: You remember that episode of the Brady Bunch where Bobby saved G...
Stewie: Go on, hot wire it!
Brian: Hot wire? I don't even pump my own gas.
- Permalink: Go on, hot wire it! Hot wire? I don't even pump my own gas.
Open up or I'll hit you with this blunt instrument I use to hit dead-beats with bad credit cards. Well, it's not an instrument, it's more of an object, but it's blunt, hard and blunt, and well ... it's kinda like a bat. I found it out back one day when I was rakingHotel manager
- Permalink: Open up or I'll hit you with this blunt instrument I use to hit ...
Brian [at mom's funeral]: Say something.
Brian: Just say something please.
Stewie: For god's sake. Um... "Yea, and God said on to Abraham, 'You will kill your son Isaac'. And Abraham said, 'I can't hear you, You'll have to speak into the microphone.' And God said, 'Oh, I'm sorry. Is this better? Check, Check, Check. Jerry pull the high end out I'm, getting some hiss back here.'"
Brian: Say something about my mother!
Stewie: Oh yes, I'm sorry. I never knew Biscuit as a Dog, but I did know her as a table. She was sturdy, all four legs the same length...
Brian: Thanks. That's enough.
Stewie: Yes. Requiem in Terra Pax, and so forth. Amen
- Permalink: Say something. What? Just say something please. For god's ...
Chris: Okay, Meg. I'm thinking of another word. This time it's definitely not kitty. Can you guess what it is?
Meg: Is it kitty?
Chris: Ahh! Get out of my head! Get out of my head?
- Permalink: Okay, Meg. I'm thinking of another word. This time it's definite...
Brian: Listen kid, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
Stewie: Ugh, you're not coming out of the closet, are you? Why does everyone always come out to me?
- Permalink: Listen kid, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. U...
Betty: Is that Brian? Oh, and you brought a little friend. Well, I bet you're a hungry little fella.
Stewie: Yes, I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull. Now change me!
- Permalink: Is that Brian? Oh, and you brought a little friend. Well, I bet ...