Family Guy Season 4 Episode 25: "You May Now Kiss The...Uh...Guy Who Receives" Quotes
Stewie: (to Jasper) Hey, "Mcbutt the Crime Dog", I heard you and your little chew toy getting it on last night. Keep it down.
Jasper: Sorry, little guy, we were playing Clue and he got me in the bedroom with a lead pipe.
- Permalink: (to Jasper) Hey, Mcbutt the Crime Dog, I heard you and your litt...
Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So this is awkward but I mean if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.Stewie
- Permalink: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So this is...
Peter: By the way Lois, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint: it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls.
- Permalink: It wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls.
Peter: Ah Jasper, where'd ya get these brownies?
Jasper: They're from a bakery in the West Quahog Gay District. I thought they'd help my depression.
Peter: Oh, I can see why, oh my god, they pack so much fudge into these. Look at this, there are even a couple of nuts lodged in there.
- Permalink: Ah Jasper, where'd ya get these brownies? They're from a baker...
Alyssa: Because if you do, I'll let you touch my boobs.
Chris: I...is that good? Do I want that?
Alyssa: Oh yeah, you want that.
Chris: Well, fantastic then.
- Permalink: Because if you do, I'll let you touch my boobs. I...is that go...
Chris: I think I made Brian crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have burned that petition.
Alyssa: Oh, no. Chris, you did the right thing. It's only a matter of time before Mayor West signs that bill, and you'll get to touch these. (Indicates her breasts)
Chris: Oh, boy. I gotta feeling that before the end of the day, I'm gonna be burying my dog.
Alyssa: Whoa, whoa. I said you could touch my boobs, let's start with that.
- Permalink: I think I made Brian crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have burned that p...
Mr. Pewterschmidt: (indicates his wife) Look at my wife! Do you think I love her?!
Lois Griffin: Wait a minute. Are you saying that two straight people who absolutely hate each other have more of a right to be married than gay people who love each other?!
Mrs. Pewterschmidt: Well, that's what we raised you to believe.
- Permalink: (indicates his wife) Look at my wife! Do you think I love her?! ...
All I ever wanted was to marry a skinny, hairless fillipino boy and live happily ever after. Isn't that the American dream?Jasper
- Permalink: All I ever wanted was to marry a skinny, hairless fillipino boy ...