Family Guy Season 4 Quotes
Hell? Well that's a little much. Sure I've devoted my life to killing my mother, but who hasn't? You know for hell, this isn't really that bad.Stewie
- Permalink: Hell? Well that's a little much. Sure I've devoted my life to ki...
Peter: (on TV) You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th Century. Why don't they get with the freakin' program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse.
(the boss then hands Peter a note)
Peter: Well, it appears I've been fired. Well, as long as I'm no longer working here, let me tell you something: You know what really grinds my gears? You, America! F**k you! Diane?
- Permalink: (on TV) You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th...
You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!Peter
- Permalink: You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does i...
Peter: (on TV) You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Eh? Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits jumping around there on stage, half naked with your little outfits. You know? You're up there jumpin' around and I'm just sittin' here with my beer. So, you know, what am I supposed to do? What do you--what do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're tryin' to--why you're leapin' around there throwin' those things all up in--um, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! Well, I'll tell you what you want...you want nothin'! You want nothin'! All right, because we all that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone. And to titilate us with any thoughts otherwise is-is-is-is just bogus.
Lois: Oh, he is so right on. Women are such teases. That's why I went back to men.
Meg: Ok...mom, thanks for that. Um, see you later. (Leaves)
Chris: Go on...
- Permalink: (on TV) You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan...
Brian: So, is it just pool water that turns you into a snivelling girl, or all water?
Stewie: Mom! Brian just asked me if it's just pool water that turns me into a sniveling girl, or all water!
- Permalink: So, is it just pool water that turns you into a snivelling girl,...
Brian: Peter, what is that?
Peter: Well, I got the idea to build a panic room after I saw that movie The Butterfly Effect. I thought, wow, this is terrible. I wish I could escape to a place where this movie couldn't find me.
- Permalink: Peter, what is that? Well, I got the idea to build a panic roo...
Moses Griffin: Here we are, the Red Sea. Now all we gotta do is swim across.
Jew 1: I didn't bring my trunks.
Jew 2: I don't wanna step on a shell.
Jew 3: I can't get water in my ears.
Jew 4: I ate 20 minutes ago.
Jew 5: You know, what they flush in Cairo ends up right here.
Moses Griffin: [Sighs] All right, I see what I can do. [Parts the Sea]
Jew 6: "Oooh, I can part the Red Sea", you know he hasn't talked to his brother in three years.
- Permalink: Here we are, the Red Sea. Now all we gotta do is swim across. ...
Meg: I HATE YOU ALL!
Stewie: Yeah, I hate you too, bitch. Oh no no, I'm just kidding, could you imagine?
- Permalink: I HATE YOU ALL! Yeah, I hate you too, bitch. Oh no no, I'm jus...
Nate Griffin: Hey Quagdingo, how was your date last night?
Quagdingo: Ah, it was awesome. You never feel as big as you do with a pygmy.
- Permalink: Hey Quagdingo, how was your date last night? Ah, it was awesom...
Black Diane: Coming up this half hour: Flies on your face. How many is too many?
Black Tom: But first: That orange thing in the sky, and what you can do to please it.
- Permalink: Flies on your face. How many is too many? That orange thing in...
People buy wheel because of sexy wife. Tonight you and me party like it's 9!Caveman Peter
- Permalink: People buy wheel because of sexy wife. Tonight you and me party ...
Meg: (after Joe and the cops take her away) Aaaaah! Dad! Help me!
Peter: Have fun at the dance, Meg! I hope she does. That kid really deserves it.
- Permalink: (after Joe and the cops take her away) Aaaaah! Dad! Help me! H...
Want more Family Guy?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!